WOLVES GOALTENDER STEALS THE SPOTLIGHT IN TORONTO WITH A SHOUTOUT PERFORMANCE IN HIS VHL DEBUT

DarkSpyro

Today the Vancouver Wolves took a trip to over Toronto to face-off against the Toronto Legion, where the Wolves Goalie Prospect Jimmy Spyro took to the ice in his VHL debut. The game resulted in a fierce battle with a high volume of shots and scoring chances from both teams (36-36), but the rookie Vancouver goaltender stole the show in Toronto making multiple highlight reel saves. To cap off Spyro’s debut, his heroic performance earned him a shutout and the First Star of the game in his hometown. Great things are expected after this marvellous display and this could be a hint of what is to come in the future for the rookie as all eyes in the league are on him now moving forward. We caught a few words from Spyro in a short interview after the game: “I’m very fortunate for this opportunity to play behind such a great team in the Wolves. I couldn’t have asked to be drafted to a better organization in Vancouver and I’m very fortunate to have a great mentor in Eagles @Greg_Di who has helped me prepare for the bigs this offseason.”

(190 Words)

7 hours ago, Spyro said:

Today the Vancouver Wolves took a trip to over Toronto to face-off against the Toronto Legion, where the Wolves Goalie Prospect Jimmy Spyro took to the ice in his VHL debut. The game resulted in a fierce battle with a high volume of shots and scoring chances from both teams (36-36), but the rookie Vancouver goaltender stole the show in Toronto making multiple highlight reel saves. To cap off Spyro’s debut, his heroic performance earned him a shutout and the First Star of the game in his hometown. Great things are expected after this marvellous display and this could be a hint of what is to come in the future for the rookie as all eyes in the league are on him now moving forward. We caught a few words from Spyro in a short interview after the game: “I’m very fortunate for this opportunity to play behind such a great team in the Wolves. I couldn’t have asked to be drafted to a better organization in Vancouver and I’m very fortunate to have a great mentor in Eagles @Greg_Di who has helped me prepare for the bigs this offseason.”

(190 Words)

Show off ?

Edited by Krice13