12 days of Christmas update

oilmandan

It’s been awhile since the VHL did the 12 days of Christmas giveaways and it was super generous of them to not only give out so much free tpe, but also all the actual prizes they doled out too. 

If you recall, the grande prize was an NHL jersey with cresting on it. And the winner was none other than @MMFLEX. What a lucky duck. Or Predator. 

And as some of you may know, he is not that big of an NHL fan. His loss for sure, but it also put him in an interesting situation, being that he had just won a jersey. So being the awesome guy that he is, he looked upon myself with favour and offered his prize to me. 

I had been looking at buying a jersey and the idea of saving money and having this one was too hard to pass up. The BOD kindly allowed the jersey to passed along to me and I just received it this past week. I hope to be able to replay the kindness Flex showed and also wanted to post here to thank both the BOD and Flex for this awesome gift. We truly have a good set of people running this league and I feel this is proof of it. 

Yes I got James Neal. My fiancé is a diehard Flames fan and I take every opportunity to bring up the Lucic - Neal trade. And a jersey was a great way to dig the knife in deeper 

529AE434-C2EC-46AB-911D-732D234032C3.jpeg

78002B5C-1F40-4F27-8CF6-6776D6EC4CBE.jpeg

Edited by oilmandan

• Commissioner

Was hoping to see photos of this bad boy. Glad you like it and major kudos to @MMFLEX for the gesture. He easily could have dropped to a lower tier and still gotten something for himself but instead he instructed us to send his grand prize to you.