Dean "Dump and Chase" Clarke

Kyle

Nobody Dumps It In Like Dean Clarke

1027206097_ScreenShot2020-02-18at10_51_40PM.png.a47f8be9c10006b5e972b2e43b006fd3.png

Dean Clarke is in his 4th season with the Moscow Menace and although he won't be much of an offensive force at any point in his career, there is something Dean Clarke is perhaps the best at in the entire VHL: dumping the puck in and getting off the ice.

Over half of Clarke's assists have come while he's on the bench. Clarke says his go to move is to rim the puck in the zone, make his superstar teammates such as Mat Tocco, and Jet Jaguar gain control of the puck and score. Thanks to this strategy, Clarke has already racked up 30 assists as mostly a defensive minded player. He thanks his teammates for allowing him to put up a solid amount of points despite doing nearly nothing for the team.

Jet, Tocco, Smitty, Dan and Gritty have been racking up the points for me and doing all the work. It's kinda nice being able to show up and get points while I'm sitting on the bench. Hopefully Victor doesn't catch on and ship my ass out at the end of the year. But to be honest, I've been working on my bench hopping in practice recently and I think I may be the quickest change per average. Hopefully I can dump and change my way to a championship here with Moscow.

@gorlab @Matmenzinger @eaglesfan036 @Victor @flyersfan1453 @wcats

Edited by Kyle