S38 Regular Season Index

Higgins

Hey y'all, I just got in from seeding all day and our power just went out because it's starting to storm here.  My laptop's battery is too fucked for me to be able to hotspot and sim without it dying. In fact I'm surprised I was even able to upload the league file and write this post.  Anyway, unless Higgins comes on again tonight, there probably won't be a sim, unless the power comes back on in an hour-ish.

Sorry, and thanks for understanding. :cheers:

EDIT:  I'm actually going to try to sim and upload despite what I just wrote.  No promises though.

Yeehaw I made it!  Don't want waste battery posting them though, so anyone can feel free to do that.  It's too bad, I was planning on updating a conference tonight... :(  Oh well

I'm not sure why it happened (or rather, why I didn't notice for the sim but did after), but apparently I fixed it right after simming last night.  Or something.  I don't know.  It's good now though.

Am I gonna get updated in the sim? I haven't been once this season. European conference wasn't updated when MapFreak did the updates.

Balls, terrible timing.  Starting preparing for sim, stop and eat food, come back, sim, start uploading...and Higgins did it in the meantime.

Some of the games/files may be listed incorrectly.  Specifically if they're listed from ~21:44.  The ~23:50 ones are right.