I Was the One Who Ran the Squidward Prank on Discord

eaglesfan036

On April Fools day I changed everyone's name in the discord to Squidward, much to the hilarity of some and annoyance of others. My favorite was spending five minutes in a name changing faceoff with @Peace. @GustavMattias and @Doomsday seemed to really enjoy the Squidward names. I thought it was a funny joke like many others, but some people it seems got really upset over it. My question to you is if getting your username changed on a discord for a simulation hockey league truly gets you that upset, how do you get through your everyday life? In my opinion people get angry at things way to often in real life and for unreasonable stupid reasons. Relax a little and stop letting the little things bother you. 

Also, many people thought a bot was changing your usernames, but it was me. Probably spent like an hour total on April fools changing everyones username lol. I named the bot Squidward as well, and it was funny when Beaviss kicked the bot thinking that the bot was the one doing the name changing. 

April Fools!

Squidward out

3 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

On April Fools day I changed everyone's name in the discord to Squidward, much to the hilarity of some and annoyance of others. My favorite was spending five minutes in a name changing faceoff with @Peace. @GustavMattias and @Doomsday seemed to really enjoy the Squidward names. I thought it was a funny joke like many others, but some people it seems got really upset over it. My question to you is if getting your username changed on a discord for a simulation hockey league truly gets you that upset, how do you get through your everyday life? In my opinion people get angry at things way to often in real life and for unreasonable stupid reasons. Relax a little and stop letting the little things bother you. 

Also, many people thought a bot was changing your usernames, but it was me. Probably spent like an hour total on April fools changing everyones username lol. I named the bot Squidward as well, and it was funny when Beaviss kicked the bot thinking that the bot was the one doing the name changing. 

April Fools!

Squidward out

10/10 April Fools prank, funniest part for me was when Beaviss kicked the bot. I'm currently on a mission to become the longest serving Squidward by not changing my name back.