Pearson happy with progress

Jayrad28

Prague, Czech Republic-After a very turbulent summer, Prague Centre Alex Pearson is off to a much better start to this season then his previous one. Prague currently sits 17-11-4 at second in the European conference.

Pearson and his teammate and close friend Seabass Perrin recently completed their substance abuse program after going missing during a drinking binge after a tough loss last playoffs. Pearson and Perrin are currently tied for 5th on scoring with 24 points in 32 gams played. Pearson has played primarily on a line with Ben McGirr and rookie phenom Thomas Landry, the trio has been terrific in providing secondary scoring this season as Prague looks to be in the hunt for the championship this season.

Aftet their most recent win over Davos, in which Pearson recorded his 8th goal of the season, we managed to catch up with him and as him some questions about how the season is going

With everything that happened this summer, how do you feel about the way this season has gone for you so far?”

”I’m really happy, I feel like I’m playing the way i wanted too last season, I’m finally getting my confidence back, which I owe mostly to my Seabass, he’s been a terrific leader this season, and is definitely one of the best teammates in the league”

”Whats your opinion on your line mates this season? 

“McGirr and Landry have been terrific to play with this season, Landry is absolutely amazing, the puck skills and hand eye are phenomenal, sometimes it’s hard to keep up with, but I feel like the three of us really mesh well together”

”Do you think you guys have a chance to win it all this season?”

“Obviously I think we do, we have of the best defence cores in the league, with Cinnamon Block, WSJ, Perrin, and wahl has been absolutely fantastic. I think we can really surprise people This year”

With over half the season still to play, Prauge will look to prove to the doubters that they are legit, and can truly compete against the top teams in the league.

Mentioned: 

@Sebster03 @cartoes @Doomsday @Cornholio

@omgitshim @Liberty_Cabbage @NumberJ5