Miami Marauders Press Conference

bigAL

Miami press conference week ending                               March 18th

1. How do you all like your new teams?

2. If you moved up to the vhle how do you think it will go? 

3. If your still in the vhlm how have you liked it so far?

4. What is your favorite show?

5. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

6. Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?

Miami Press confrence week ending march 25th

1. What is your favorite video game ?
2. What team did you want to get drafted to and did you get drafted by them?

3. what is your favorite book?
4. what is your favorite vacation spot?
5. what is your favorite Vhl team?
6. what is your favorite board game

Miami press conference week ending.                                 April 1st

1. What is your pregame ritual if you have one?

2. Has your player been below, at, or exeding how you thought they would do?

3. What is your favorite board game?

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

5. Is this your first season in the vhlm?

6. What is your favorite NHL team?

Edited by Jonny

16 hours ago, Jonny said:

Miami press conference week ending.                                March 1st

1. What is your pregame ritual if you have one?

2. Has your player been below, at, or exeding how you thought they would do?

3. What is your favorite board game?

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

5. Is this your first season in the vhlm?

6. What is your favorite NHL team?

1. I always buy a new pair of socks for every game.

2. I'm having a bad start to the season, but I'm confident that me as a player and Marauders as a team will get things together and start getting those W's.

3. Haven't played that many but probably Monopoly or the Finnish classic "Afrikan Tähti"

4. Vanilla. Yup.

5. This is my first full season but second overall.

6. I don't have just one team I root for, I usually like the teams with Finnish players. I used to cheer for Caps because Ovechkin was my favourite player growing up, but other than that, I'd love to see the Avs, Canes or Stars to lift the cup this year.

Miami press conference week ending                                April 8th

1. How was your Easter? If you don't celebrate Easter then how was your day?

2. Are you excited for the solar eclipse that Is going to happen on the 8th?

3. Which is better American or British cooking?

4. Do you like how your player has do e this season?

5. Do you think we can make it to the playoffs?

6. What is your favorite color?

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

Miami press conference week ending                                April 8th

1. How was your Easter? If you don't celebrate Easter then how was your day?

2. Are you excited for the solar eclipse that Is going to happen on the 8th?

3. Which is better American or British cooking?

4. Do you like how your player has do e this season?

5. Do you think we can make it to the playoffs?

6. What is your favorite color?

1. My Easter was amazing, hung out with family and dished on some good food.

2. I have a track meet on that day so it’s going to be fun.

3. Biased but American, never had British.

4. He’s done surprisingly well, almost a point per game.

5. Going to need some good games for that to happen so i’m hoping.

6. Blue is nice.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0503.png?ex=662a51b1&is=6617dcb1&hm=

Miami Marauders Presser for Weeking Ending April 14 2024

1. The trade deadline is approaching, do you expect Miami to make any moves?

2. It’s pretty clear that Miami will finish out side of a playoff position, how do you feel?

3. What were your expectations for your player this season and have they met those expectations yet?

4. What are you enjoying most about the VHL so far?

5. What are you enjoying least about the VHL so far?

6. Which NHL team is your favourite?

image.jpeg.d909a7dd6978908bd104a6439121f776.jpeg

Miami Press Conference for Week Ending April 21st

1. On Sunday we had a double sim day which saw us play five games. Unfortunately for us, we went 0-5. What changes do you think we could make to avoid that in the future?
  2. With the hopes of the playoffs this season dwindling, we're looking toward S94. Are you hopeful Miami can be more successful next season?
  3. What are your goals as a player as you progress? What type of player do you want to become?
  4. We recently had a change in management, with @ace_five_ joining as the new AGM. What would you like to see out of them?
  5. You're player just signed a sponsorship deal with the hockey brand of your choice, who are you choosing?
  6. Hockey players tend to be pretty superstitious. Do you have any superstitions that you'll never stray from?

Answer 3 to earn 1 capped TPE

Answer 6 to earn 2 capped TPE

image.png.688a5fe7f5f38b1c3bfc8fc144971c49.png

1. Not sure there is much that can be done when re-building.  I guess best thing is players do a few extra point tasks and earn a bit to improve chances of winning 

2. yes for sure.  The vhlm is a tough league to stay consistent on top. I expect Miami to be contenders next season.  

3.  I want Ninefingers to be a John Jameson type player.  Hitter and scorer.  

4.  When I was in M for the first time I was happy with active leadership group in LR.   Really helped me stay interested as I learned the difficulties in VHL 

5.  CCM.   Only skates I ever truly liked 

6.  When I played I  had to put my left sock and skate on first.  Left glove first as well.  

1. gotta keep making smart signings during this rebuild stage of our journey. Those players will help results going forward.

2.I think we can be successful as our players develop. This season can be a learning opportunity for next year.

3. I wanna be a goal creator, mostly being a playmaker, unselfish.

4. Keep making smart signings and keeping up the good vibes from management.

5. CCM, all my gear is CCM.

6. Tuck in the right side of my jersey, and tap the goaltenders pads and post.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:51 AM, Ricer13 said:

IMG_0503.png?ex=662a51b1&is=6617dcb1&hm=

Miami Marauders Presser for Weeking Ending April 14 2024

1. The trade deadline is approaching, do you expect Miami to make any moves?

2. It’s pretty clear that Miami will finish out side of a playoff position, how do you feel?

3. What were your expectations for your player this season and have they met those expectations yet?

4. What are you enjoying most about the VHL so far?

5. What are you enjoying least about the VHL so far?

6. Which NHL team is your favourite?

1. I don't think so.

2. I think we can take it as a positive note and rebound next year.

3. I far exceeded my expectations at the start of the season. However, I declined quite a bit as the season went on.

4. It's fun to see yourself and your player develop to become a great player in-game.

5. I can be a little too difficult to understand at times.

6. Toronto Maple Leafs :)

Edit: I just realized I did the wrong one...

Edited by ThatCanadian

On 4/14/2024 at 12:37 PM, ace_five_ said:

Miami Press Conference for Week Ending April 21st

1. On Sunday we had a double sim day which saw us play five games. Unfortunately for us, we went 0-5. What changes do you think we could make to avoid that in the future?
  2. With the hopes of the playoffs this season dwindling, we're looking toward S94. Are you hopeful Miami can be more successful next season?
  3. What are your goals as a player as you progress? What type of player do you want to become?
  4. We recently had a change in management, with @ace_five_ joining as the new AGM. What would you like to see out of them?
  5. You're player just signed a sponsorship deal with the hockey brand of your choice, who are you choosing?
  6. Hockey players tend to be pretty superstitious. Do you have any superstitions that you'll never stray from?

1. Well Boris wasn't on the team at that point in time but be coming a strong defensive team will help.

2. Yes, Ricer will find a way.

3. To Become a physical defensive defensemen.

4. Just being active in the LR.

5. sherwood.

6. Boris doesn't have any superstitions, he just focuses on how he will break the opposing team.

Miami Press Conference for the Week Ending April 28th

1. We've just been statistically eliminated from the playoffs, what are your plans for the offseason to prepare for S94?

2. Who do you think will end up winning the Founder's Cup?

3. What is the most important stat to your player?

4. The NHL playoffs started on Saturday. Do you have a team you're cheering for? 

5. Do you/have you played hockey in your real life? What position?

6. What's your go-to fast food order?

1. Gonna get some pts and affiliates done so I can come out next season even stronger.

2. Could  be anyone in the top 4, theyve been so dominant this year I cant see them slowing down now

3.Offensive vision, as a very offensive minded player its crucial to how I perform.

4. Oilers are winning it this year, its coming home.

5. Ive played every position on the ice, started at defence, moved to goaltender when ours left, and now a forward, playing whereever.

6. Popcorn chicken from Mary Browns.

1. We've just been statistically eliminated from the playoffs, what are your plans for the offseason to prepare for S94? What a total bummer! I was hoping Miami would have been competitive again.  I just plan to keep updating and try to max earn as much as possible.

2. Who do you think will end up winning the Founder's Cup? I will be rooting for Ottawa, the best team in the VHLM.  Will the best team be able to win it?  It doesn't happen often but you never know!

3. What is the most important stat to your player? I feel there are three stats.  The first two are the most important, Hits and Shots blocked.  I guess at the end of the day Shots Blocked.  The third I feel is +/- but that is more of a team stat.

4. The NHL playoffs started on Saturday. Do you have a team you're cheering for? My team, the Tampa Bay Lightning is about to be swept out of the playoffs against Florida.  It is about time Florida did something against us.

5. Do you/have you played hockey in your real life? What position? I live in Florida so I have never played hockey in real life.  My family was also poor so I doubt we could afford it either.  

6. What's your go-to fast food order? Now that the prices have gone up for everything we rarely go out.  But when we do I want quality, so we go to Culvers as they always get the order right and I feel like it better quality compared to other fast food places.

ll8p2Ym.jpg

1. With the VHLM playoffs underway, are you watching how it unfolds even though we aren't playing?

2. We had a three-way tie for Most Valuable Maurader this season! Congratulations to @Apaige131, @Kavadar, and @logQ! Are you happy with the results or do you think you deserved more?

3. Who do you think will score the most points in the VHLM playoffs?

4. Do you have a team you want to go all the way in the VHL?

5. If you could play on any sports team in the world and be the star player, where would you want to go?

6. You get a million dollars, but your clothes always come out of the wash smelling like a hockey bag. Do you take the money?

u9RlD4o.png

1. With the VHLM playoffs underway, are you watching how it unfolds even though we aren't playing?

I'm not thinking about hockey in the off-season and am not following the playoffs other than checking some scores from time to time. My head is already concentrated on the upcoming season.

2. We had a three-way tie for Most Valuable Maurader this season! Congratulations to @Apaige131, @Kavadar, and @logQ! Are you happy with the results or do you think you deserved more?

I don't really care about individual stats or points but I'm humbled to be named one of the MVM's this past season. We have a good core going forward.

I'm just gonna name Zinek, as he seems to be leading the scoring atm.

I haven't paid any attention to the VHL playoffs this season

5. If you could play on any sports team in the world and be the star player, where would you want to go?

I would say from HIFK from the FInnish Liiga.

6. You get a million dollars, but your clothes always come out of the wash smelling like a hockey bag. Do you take the money?

Yes.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:18 AM, ace_five_ said:

ll8p2Ym.jpg

u9RlD4o.png

1. I will look to see who wins but other than that no.

2. Congrats to the winners. Boris wasn't with the team until the last part of the season so I don't think he should be anywhere near MVM.

3. Someone from Houston probably.

4. No not really.

5. The Edmonton Oilers.

6. Sure, why not.

ll8p2Ym.jpg

GOOD AFTERNOON MIAMI!!!

Welcome to your press conference for the week ending May 12th! (Shoutout to @ace_five_ because I stole his presser graphics 👀)

1. The Playoffs have officially wrapped up! In your opinion, what was the most exciting matchup in the post-season??

2. The big draft is coming very soon, and several Miami folk are eligible in at least one league's draft. What's your mindset like for these days leading up to the draft? Are you nervous? I am. I'm nervous for you! AND EXCITED!!! 

3. Speaking of drafts, the JST draft has been completed recently as well, and the tournament is set to start soon! If you weren't eligible to participate, do you plan on following the tournament? (Good luck to the Marauders who are in it!!)

4. The City of Miami called. They wanted to know if you're spending your off-season vacation on home turf or abroad. What have you been up to thus far?

5. One day you're going to be a big star in the VHL... what is one brand that you would love to be sponsored by one day??

6. There are plenty of caffeine addicts out there. I'm one of them. What's your favourite or go-to caffeinated drink? If you don't do caffeine, what is your favourite drink in general?

Thanks for being here! Go Marauders :mia:

u9RlD4o.png

Crashing your Pc

1. I think Saskatoon vs Halifax.   I thought Halifax would have won the series based on their roster.  But sask came out hot and dominated 

2. I think the draft to VHL is one of the most exciting times of year.   Watching on twitch and seeing where you go is a great time 

3. when I was in the M I did follow it but not so much when my player isn’t in it.  I prob will a bit since my buddy Bollos Trueno will be playing in it.  

4. no.  Too hot in summer in Miami.   Miserable humidity there so I’m spending off season at home near Seattle.   It’s closer to Vancouver where I’m playing anyway.  

5. Rolex.  Be nice to get a Mack daddy watch 

6. Coffee first and then Monsters or equivalent energy drink.  Terrible for me but I still drink em.  

ll8p2Ym.jpg

GOOD EVENING MIAMI!!!

Happy Monday and welcome to your Press Conference for this week ending May 19th!

And boy do we have a busy week ahead with all of the off-season events happening.

On to the questions!

1. What do you think is the most important part of being a leader? Is it different when it comes to being on or off the ice?

2. What is your favourite way to train during the off-season?

3. The World Junior Championship is going to be starting soon! Which nation are you most excited to watch this season?

4. If you had to pick one hockey skill that you could never train again, which one would it be?

5. On the contrary; if you could pick one hockey skill that you were the best in the world at, which would THAT one be?

6. An Aurora Borealis happened just a few days ago! Were you able to catch it?

Monster of the week is; Controversially, Aussie Lemonade. What a banger.

Thank you for your time. See you next week! :mia:

u9RlD4o.png

• Discord:Royski
    • Player:
      THE MIGHTY ICE WIZARD
    • Link:
    • Pronouns:He/Him
    • NHL Team:
      Calgary Flames

ll8p2Ym.jpg

GOOD EVENING MIAMI!!!

Happy Monday and welcome to your Press Conference for this week ending May 19th!

And boy do we have a busy week ahead with all of the off-season events happening.

On to the questions!

1. What do you think is the most important part of being a leader? Is it different when it comes to being on or off the ice?

being dyl. no, you must be dyl on and off the ice.

2. What is your favourite way to train during the off-season?

no need to train. thats why its the offseason. you are OFF from doing stuff.

3. The World Junior Championship is going to be starting soon! Which nation are you most excited to watch this season?

none i dont plan on watching it. if theyre any good theyd be in the normal world championship

4. If you had to pick one hockey skill that you could never train again, which one would it be?

all of them. i shouldnt have to train at all.

5. On the contrary; if you could pick one hockey skill that you were the best in the world at, which would THAT one be?

fighting

6. An Aurora Borealis happened just a few days ago! Were you able to catch it?

no i managed to avoid it. its not cool to see if everyone sees it.

Monster of the week is; Controversially, Aussie Lemonade. What a banger.

what does this even mean?

2 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:
  • Monster of the week is; Controversially, Aussie Lemonade. What a banger.

what does this even mean?

No unrelated questions please. Only answers and compliments will be accepted

ll8p2Ym.jpg

Good Afternoon Miami 🧐

(Presser for week ending May 26th)

With the VHL draft now all wrapped up, congratulations to Toby Cook (@KRZY) on going 25th overall this season!

Now on to questions...

1. If you watched the draft, what did you think of the class this season?

2. What was the biggest surprise that you saw on the draft board?

3. Do you have a favourite VHL team?

4. After this draft, do you have any predictions for S95's VHL Cup Winner? 👀

5. Today is Game 7 in the NHL between the Oilers and the Canucks. Do you have a Stanley Cup favourite out of the 5 teams left in the playoffs? (Dallas, Florida, New York, Vancouver, Edmonton)

6. And lastly, do you think we should remove stop signs from around the arena?

Thank you for your time. See you next week! :mia:

u9RlD4o.png

Edited by Royski

1. Do you have a favourite VHL team?

As I am under contract by Davos, I say Davos. 🫡

2. After this draft, do you have any predictions for S95's VHL Cup Winner?

Moscow!

3. And lastly, do you think we should remove stop signs from around the arena?

Hey we need to get the people to stop by the arena somehow! We need hot dog sellers near the stop signs to get those beach-goers to watch some damn hockey!

Edited by Kavadar
Formatting