Pajodcast Questions Thread

Devise

Hello all. In an effort to continue to evolve the Pajodcast we have some changes incoming for the next few weeks. One of those changes is going to be rotating segments that more or less do similar things to some of our others. In an effort to keep user interactivity around, I decided that having a show now or there where we take questions wouldn't be a bad idea. 

So I'll explain how this will work. As opposed to just "asking for questions" one week and seeing how many we get, this thread is going to act like an entire database of questions. On a week when we run the questions segment, we will come into the database and answer some. So if your question is specific to something currently going on and can't be answered on a later week make note of that and when we do get it we'll try to do so as quickly as we can. Also keep in mind that this segment may not run on every single week of the Pajodcast. As such, questions that could be answered a few weeks down the road are more encourage.

Okay VHL, go ahead and ask away. I'd prefer that you at least post a question per person on the Pajodcast, that being one for Jericho, one for Advantage and one for myself but I think any questions will do. A global question for all of us to answer works as well. 

Devise: Do you give really long speeches when you talk in real life or do you just type a lot?

Jericho: Who was your best 3rd round pick while you were Ottawa Ice Dogs GM?

Advantage: Compare New York and Riga to the best of your unbiased ability :P Strengths and weaknesses?

Device22: If your computer broke and the only place to get a computer was a Mall, would you go into it?

Jericho: Do you prefer NY because of the people always with you? Or do you have just a general like for that franchise?

Chris: Did you really think my comment about Myself not playing in NY through 38 seasons was directed towards you?

Jericho: You seemingly have maintained a grudge about myself for quite sometime now. My question is quite simple, why? We may have had some disagreements in the past, and we may have each done or said moronic things; but why maintain animosity about things that occurred several years ago? Has it occurred to you I was not even 18 when we first conversed with one another? Moreover, some things you have mentioned previously are either untrue, or embellished falsely. I am here asking to bury the hatchet as adults, and attempting to rationalize your disdain for me.

Feel free to keep posting in here as mentioned. We will visit this segment again at some point in the future, and your questions will be added to the list. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the Pajodcast's reactions to the news report about them dis-banding and Blades of Steel hiring the good podcasters from the Pajodcast?

What type of underwear do you wear?

How stoked are you to be a franchise player in coL? (Device)

What are you going to do know, that Device has left you? (Jericho)

Did you feel pressured to move Laich to coL after him showing interest in them? And do you think this hurts your chances of winning in the future? (Chris)

How stoked are you to be a franchise player in coL? (Device)

What are you going to do know, that Device has left you? (Jericho)

Did you feel pressured to move Laich to coL after him showing interest in them? And do you think this hurts your chances of winning in the future? (Chris)

As an avid listener I feel like I can already answer these questions ahead of time for you.

1) Devise will start off serious...Looking forward to playing in Cologne...would like to help turn around this troubled expansion team...I like the youth rebuild movement and the new players they've added.  He will however end on the kinda dry sarcastic note of and the best part is I don't have to play with Kellinger anymore which will have the 3 of them chuckle a bit but what this really does is open the troll doors for Jericho with #2.

2) Jericho's response will be completely a joke about how he couldn't wait to get rid of Laich and finally play with some better players because Laich is a scrub.  This will completely take the show off on a tangent as all 3 begin a school girl giggle fest of making fun of Laich with Devise blaming Kellinger.

3) Devise will pull things back into reality and say Chris what about your part of the question.  Chris will have already chimed in in a joke like format in his usual reportee and when it comes to answering his part will turn to his new fake serious tone that he has been using a lot lately (so he'll sound serious but the content will still be an anti laich joke).  Well you know Laich was just such an integral part of the team you just hate to let someone go who has 40 points in their career and only takes 20 hits a season.  There will be more laughs and jokes and eventually the podjcast moves on to the next segment.

As an avid listener I feel like I can already answer these questions ahead of time for you.

1) Devise will start off serious...Looking forward to playing in Cologne...would like to help turn around this troubled expansion team...I like the youth rebuild movement and the new players they've added.  He will however end on the kinda dry sarcastic note of and the best part is I don't have to play with Kellinger anymore which will have the 3 of them chuckle a bit but what this really does is open the troll doors for Jericho with #2.

2) Jericho's response will be completely a joke about how he couldn't wait to get rid of Laich and finally play with some better players because Laich is a scrub.  This will completely take the show off on a tangent as all 3 begin a school girl giggle fest of making fun of Laich with Devise blaming Kellinger.

3) Devise will pull things back into reality and say Chris what about your part of the question.  Chris will have already chimed in in a joke like format in his usual reportee and when it comes to answering his part will turn to his new fake serious tone that he has been using a lot lately (so he'll sound serious but the content will still be an anti laich joke).  Well you know Laich was just such an integral part of the team you just hate to let someone go who has 40 points in their career and only takes 20 hits a season.  There will be more laughs and jokes and eventually the podjcast moves on to the next segment.

:lol::cheers:

Just for this, we are going to do our best to answer that question as CRAZY different as we can. :P Although we will not lie. So the challenge is on us for being as truthful as we can without actually just rinse and repeating.