(S73) LW - XxMouthCreamxX, TPE: 60

Jdillah111

Hey there @Jdillah111! I’m the AGM of the Yukon Rush, Alex. I’m reaching out to you today to let you know that Yukon would LOVE to have you as a part of our awesome organization! We can offer you first line minutes and a lot of points! I’m super friendly, funny, and love to have fun! The GM,  @MexicanCow123 is also super nice, helpful, and funny! We would love for you to be on our team, and you could make a huge impact! If you want to join the Yukon Rush just quote this and say “Accept” and i’ll DM you with further information! Yukon is by far the best place to go if you wanna have a great experience! 

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

B32779C9-B882-4504-AD8A-94A737CD59AE.thumb.jpeg.c2214f83f1125aa4b2b1edc29fc1b790.jpeg

Edited by Alex Bridges

z6SVkNb.png

Welcome to the VHL @Jdillah111!!! 

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes on our squad.

We are a top team this season and could use you for secondary scoring to help us run for the cup!

If this interests you, quote this message and say "acepto ?"

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions :)

- Motza

6XEulDL.png

Hello, @Jdillah111

Welcome to the league! I am the AGM (assistant general manager) of the team known as the San Diego Marlins. We are coming off of a 2nd round exit, but we are currently in a rebuilding phase. We believe YOU can get a great reputation playing for us and you can become the next superstar!

At the end of the day, we're here to have fun and allow you to enjoy the league. Because we are rebuilders, we'll guarantee you maximum playing time and we'll ensure quality time as needed. 

If you want to have fun and play a lot, quote this and accept! We'd be honored to have you.

The GM (general manager) is @InstantRockstar, and you can ask us both any questions!

Edited by Viperxhawks19

@Jdillah111

hey bro, I noticed your player had an issue on the backend when creating, and wasn't sure if you meant to do this player. What i'm gonna do to fix it is put you on the Halifax team instead of the teams here because that's the only way to do it since they're structured differently. If you would actually like me to fix this then say "accept"

but seriously nothing is wrong with your account, but if you wanna join halifax we're all about keeping it loose and having fun

Edited by ShawnGlade

20 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

@Jdillah111

hey bro, I noticed your player had an issue on the backend when creating, and wasn't sure if you meant to do this player. What i'm gonna do to fix it is put you on the Halifax team instead of the teams here because that's the only way to do it since they're structured differently. If you would actually like me to fix this then say "accept"

What are you trying to do here @ShawnGlade ? looks a bit shady tbh - explain?

Halifax out of the running for this player. @Jdillah111 this is one of the VHLM commissioners here - Shawn is trying to trick you into signing for him. Please accept elsewhere. We will fix any errors outside of that - holding an error over your head as a means of signing is shady and will not be allowed.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

Halifax out of the running for this player. @Jdillah111 this is one of the VHLM commissioners here - Shawn is trying to trick you into signing for him. Please accept elsewhere. We will fix any errors outside of that - holding an error over your head as a means of signing is shady and will not be allowed.

i literally edited my post to clear up confusion

6 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

i literally edited my post to clear up confusion

You tried it in the first place. It's one guy, it's not going to break your team, but no, we're not in the business of lying to people to trick them into signing. Now you know not to try it.

7 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

You tried it in the first place. It's one guy, it's not going to break your team, but no, we're not in the business of lying to people to trick them into signing. Now you know not to try it.

I told people as soon as i posted it that i was fooling around and i was gonna message him and explain if he did actually fall for it, but were not allowed personality here

1 minute ago, ShawnGlade said:

I told people as soon as i posted it that i was fooling around and i was gonna message him and explain if he did actually fall for it, but were not allowed personality here

You're allowed personality, as long as that personality isn't tricking a new guy into signing with you by claiming an error.

(to be fair, there likely is an error - I doubt that's what he wants his player name to be, but that doesn't mean he has to sign with you to get it fixed).

Just now, diamond_ace said:

You're allowed personality, as long as that personality isn't tricking a new guy into signing with you by claiming an error.

(to be fair, there likely is an error - I doubt that's what he wants his player name to be, but that doesn't mean he has to sign with you to get it fixed).

His issue is that he's not on a team, which i was gonna fix