VHL FIFA World Cup Fantasy Bracket

• Admin

I've stopped considering Belgium a dark horse since they're everyone's dark horse.

If we're looking at teams that aren't known to do well and should do well this year then yes Belgium. Actual dark horse for me now? Portugal (if you look at the odds they're middle of the pack).

I've stopped considering Belgium a dark horse since they're everyone's dark horse.

If we're looking at teams that aren't known to do well and should do well this year then yes Belgium. Actual dark horse for me now? Portugal (if you look at the odds they're middle of the pack).

Considering their group, I guess you could consider them to be, but it will be tough. Another team, Iran.

• Admin

Chile, and Alexis Sanchez

Shit fuck yeah this.

Actually, I can't see them making the quarterfinals due to the draw. Does pipping Netherlands to a last 16 spot count as a dark horse?

Shit fuck yeah this.

Actually, I can't see them making the quarterfinals due to the draw. Does pipping Netherlands to a last 16 spot count as a dark horse?

I see them winning the group actually, I don't have the most confidence in Spain (Costa is injured but was still selected, Navas and Thiago weren't selected due to injury, Llorente left out despite comparatively-strong recent play) and if Chile can win the group, Brazil v. Spain round of 16 and Chile gets a nice cushy draw. 

• Admin

I see them winning the group actually, I don't have the most confidence in Spain (Costa is injured but was still selected, Navas and Thiago weren't selected due to injury, Llorente left out despite comparatively-strong recent play) and if Chile can win the group, Brazil v. Spain round of 16 and Chile gets a nice cushy draw.

True. But then you've got (I predict) Italy in the quarter-finals, which I suppose is an achievement for Chile unless of course you think even then they'll make it to the semis.

I dunno, I've given up hoping Spain flop.

U.S. is my dark horse:

When we kick a football through the goalposts it gets us 3 points.

When silly other countries kick a football through the goalposts it only gets them 1 point.

Edited by eaglesfan036

U.S. is my dark horse:

When we kick a football through the goalposts it gets us 3 points.

When silly other countries kick a football through the goalposts it only gets them 1 point.

You sure about that? Australia disagrees.

There's two rugby codes so all of England's scores are tripled, then doubled.

If only we had Bale to pace it down and score a try...

He is certainly built for that sport too.

• 4 weeks later...

I was 2nd after the first round and then got destroyed dont even know 1 soccer player in the US let alone follow international play or World Cup coverage.

kewl breg bruh u gud?