Sapporo Dogs (Expansion Team idea Expanded and Improved)

Emi

Sapporo Dogs

Team Name: Sapporo Dogs
Arena: Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena
Capacity: 11,500

Team Logo:

2.png

Alternative Patches:

noun_husky_1121992.png

Alternative (Prefecture Flag):

jp-01.gif

Home Jersey:

Sapporo_Inus_Hokkaido_Colours_Edition.pn

Away Jersey:

SPOILER_Sapporo_Inus_Hokkaido_Colours_Ed

Alternative #1:

Alternative #2:

Hex Codes for Colours:

Main Colour: #
2f304e
Secondary Colour: #d13a43
Tertiary Colour: #FFFFFF

8 minutes ago, Tate said:

Love the concept!

Thanks, it's something i've had thought of before.  I have another dog based team in the works.

It's more bubble gum colours thought. It would be this teams Minor league affiliate or a minor league team in general as they're usually more fun. I know @Riley_Couture will like that one but that's some times off as i gotta get a logo made and stuff.

Review:

This edit is pretty awesome! The colour scheme you used is just a classic and works well together. I felt the previous colours were great but it’s cool to see the mock-up of multiple ideas. I appreciate the matching arms with the socks. Having that alternate logo along the pants is pretty sweet! I love all the little details you put into this. Most times I’m not a fan of the text across the chest but, the Rangers style like you’ve done looks great. Overall this is an awesome team concept and I can’t wait to see more of these!
10/10

Just want to say first and foremost that  I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into making these designs. I am a huge fan of dogs so all I can say I know I am more than a little bias to the logo.  All together the colors are classic and work together. I think my only advice would to be to ensure that this team stands out in the current VHL. Lots of teams have red and blue color schemes  and i just don't know if this would allow them to have a clear identity that doesn't encroach on teams like the New York Americans. that being aid i really enjoy what you are bringing to the creative table  with these and i look forward to the next part of your project.

9.5/10 keep in mind making an individual color identity for the teams and concepts you create :) Great job

I always love detailed team concepts. I appreciate the work you put into making this. Unfortunately, this one doesn't really jump at me though. I do like the uniforms in some ways, and the logos are all really nice. I'm not crazy about the pants, but I'm so old school so that's me. I think the color scheme is great. It's a more muted take on popular red/blue schemes and it looks sharp, though the Alternate Jersey shows how much red work as an accent as opposed to primary. Regardless, fantastic work, I think you have a talent for making this stuff. Would love to see a SDM redesign if you were up for it???

Design: 8/10

Work: All of the/10

1 hour ago, IamMOOSE said:

I always love detailed team concepts. I appreciate the work you put into making this. Unfortunately, this one doesn't really jump at me though. I do like the uniforms in some ways, and the logos are all really nice. I'm not crazy about the pants, but I'm so old school so that's me. I think the color scheme is great. It's a more muted take on popular red/blue schemes and it looks sharp, though the Alternate Jersey shows how much red work as an accent as opposed to primary. Regardless, fantastic work, I think you have a talent for making this stuff. Would love to see a SDM redesign if you were up for it???

Design: 8/10

Work: All of the/10

5 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Just want to say first and foremost that  I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into making these designs. I am a huge fan of dogs so all I can say I know I am more than a little bias to the logo.  All together the colors are classic and work together. I think my only advice would to be to ensure that this team stands out in the current VHL. Lots of teams have red and blue color schemes  and i just don't know if this would allow them to have a clear identity that doesn't encroach on teams like the New York Americans. that being aid i really enjoy what you are bringing to the creative table  with these and i look forward to the next part of your project.

9.5/10 keep in mind making an individual color identity for the teams and concepts you create :) Great job

For my VHL.com article tomorrow I'm actually going into the reasoning behind the colour scheme and more importantly the red jersey idea! 

I think it'll make more sense maybe why I did the 3rd jersey like I'd.

The reason behind the exact colours is pretty simple but I want explain it all and my next project fully.