S40 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

NotAVHLM-GM

ALOT? YOU STUPID PIECE OF CUNT.

WHERE IS JASON WHEN YOU NEED HIM.

:cry3: But i spent lots of time coloring it

Oh and i meant presentation compared to accuracy of the picks

Edited by Ball

Ya you won't fall to 4th

I don't think so as well. My comment was more geared towards Toronto passing on me than my position.

Boubabi's, my trade value could be high yes. Knowing I won't re-sign though might shift it down.

I don't think so as well. My comment was more geared towards Toronto passing on me than my position.

Boubabi's, my trade value could be high yes. Knowing I won't re-sign though might shift it down.

I dont think Richardson should fall to fourth but with how the lottery i performed went and the "insider" knowledge i pretend to have of a few of the top picks, I saw you going to the Titans fourth. In a perfect world, you would go first hands down.

Edited by Ball

they will at least have 2 seasons to trade you, which is very long.

they will at least have 2 seasons to trade you, which is very long.

But what if a team knows they can get me in free agency. By the way, it's three years not two.

3 years is a long time on the bench

Its a lot to risk your reputation around too. Also if a GM doesn't play me it's not like I can't just retire and they waste a pick. I would never go to that extent, but GM's aren't really in a position to play hardball at all.

Yeah i know, but locking teams arent a good way to build a reputation either imo

I wouldnt bench someone imo, but its possible

It's not like I have a reputation to uphold though haha. Keep in mind I'm picky because I've seen a lot of teams look really shaky at the moment, like any draftee I'd be really worried.

Werent you complaining when you were the cologne's GM about draftee locking teams?

Nope, I had no issues with players choosing their destinations who had been here forever. It was free agents. I've been here since season 1 and wasn't hesitant to create a player, if it's not fun for me theres no point in sticking around.

• Senior Admin

Id be suprised to see myself go that high in such a deep draft.

Yeah, what Frank said. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that some GMs would love to draft an enthusiastic first-gen such as yourself over a veteran with more tpe.