S40 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

NotAVHLM-GM

Cologne would only move up two spots if they win the lottery (I'm pretty sure). If that is the case, I'd see them taking Richardson at two. If either Toronto or Quebec wins the lottery, Helsinki might take Richardson at three (if TOR and QUE do pass on Kendrick), but if Cote were still available, they might take him instead. I think Helsinki winning the lottery is how Richardson might end up falling to fourth, with Helsinki drafting O'Malley first.

However, I don't know how Kendrick's behavior is playing into all of this. I gather that he doesn't want to play for Quebec or Toronto, or that he's at least not going to give them preferential treatment following his rookie contract if they draft him. I don't know if he's treating all teams the same, but Helsinki and Cologne both seem to be teams for which he'd probably like to play. Perhaps another team would trade up to Quebec or Toronto's pick to take him, if they believed Kendrick would play for them long term.

• Senior Admin

STZ said something about finding a good dman to replace some Don Draper scrub.

Yeah that guy is going to be pretty expensive in the future so its understandable

• 2 weeks later...

I heard everyone is talking up the S75 draft. Some great talent in that already.

Heard some grandsons of former players are coming in then. Bruno Wolf's grandson EquallyAsShitty Wolf.