Vancouver Had a Great Draft or Maybe I'm Biased

jpsd

"How come [Beaviss] is such a good GM? It isn't fair TBH." This is a quote I made last night, after Vancouver General Manager @Beaviss managed to swindle a certain London GM and later an unspecified Prague GM out of their 3rd and 4th overall picks respectively. Seriously, all bias aside, I think Vancouver won both of these trades and I think that will show in the future. With these two picks, not only did Beaviss draft two great players, but also two awesome people to have in the locker room, in Emi Rune and Venus Thightrap. Later in the draft one of the picks received in the London trade was used to as a piece to trade up to 19th. In the 19th slot Vancouver took Riley Couture to complete the duo with Emi Rune.

In the end maybe Vancouver did have a really great draft and Beaviss is a great GM... or maybe its like @SweatyBeaver said and I'm just looking for first line minutes. I guess that's up to everyone else to decide.

176 words

6 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Vancouver did not have a good draft as they did not select an eaglesfan or a flyersfan. The teams that drafted those 2 players got the steals of the draft 

wrong donald trump GIF

1 hour ago, jpsd said:

managed to swindle a certain London GM and later an unspecified Prague GM out of their 3rd and 4th overall picks respectively

I'd say our trade was a win-win. You're free to believe what you want.