(S75) D - Ashley Glover, TPE: 54

Ash Glover

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @Ash Glover!

I'm Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. We're off to a great start this season, a perfect 6-0. However, we're in major need of blue liners. I can offer you top line minutes right off the bat, along with primary roles on special teams as well. On top of prime playing time, Saskatoon offers an engaging and welcoming atmosphere in our locker room, filled with players and Wild alumni capable of not only acclimating you to the VHL, but helping you perfect your build and make you feel at home. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Best of luck to you, regardless of where you decide to sign, but if you decide that Saskatoon is the place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#Sasky."

CdFeji5.png

Hey @Ash Glover, welcome to the league!

I'm Hylands, GM of the Mexico City Kings and we would love to add you to our growing core of players. We currently only have 1 defenceman, so you will be getting the maximum amount of minutes, meaning top pairing as well as special teams. While we probably won't be competing for the Cup this season, with some great waiver signings like yourself, we can turn this team into a competitive one. Mexico City has a great locker room, with fun and easy going teammates that will make your experience just that much more enjoyable. Feel free to wait out your signing for a bit, as many other teams will be offering you spots. Whatever you end up choosing, I wish you luck in your VHL career!

To accept this offer, just quote the post and say "acepto ?" to Become Royalty!

2 hours ago, Ash Glover said:

Player Information

Username: Ash Glover

Player Name: Ashley Glover

Recruited From: Other (Play Store)

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Australia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Ash Glover

Welcome to the league. Glad to have you here, there will be a lot of team that offer you a position on their team and I welcome you to listen to all the offers. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to get you the info you need.

That being said Houston is a team that is looking for a defenseman like yourself. We currently are working on getting our second line in order and we could use a player like yourself. We don't have many players but we make up for it with a fun and exciting locker room. if you are interested in joining a fun team that is just doing its best and maybe not competing for a cup let me know. You will be drafted next season so no team is final. If you are interested in joining Houston just quote this message and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

2 hours ago, Ash Glover said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league Ash!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we are looking for a young Defensemen like your self to round of our squad. You will be playing second pairing minutes including some power play time and penalty kill time. You will a lot of opportunity in Miami to succeed. We are gearing up for a playoff push and are one or two pieces from making that happen.

Like most locker rooms in the VHLM Miami’s is no different. It’s one of the most active with lots of players and alumni who will help you navigate through this league as you build your player for success. 

If Miami sounds like the place you want to be then quote this offer and write “Miami Baby!!” And I will get you into the lineup right away.

Good luck no matter where you sign!

Ricer13

Miami GM

Hello @Ash Glover and welcome to the VHL! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and we are indeed going through a rebuild this year. While it may not sound like the most fun, I think I can fix that. As a rebuilder, we can guarantee you max playing time, giving you the potential to really earn some big points and just have a lot of fun. Our LR is constantly active, a ton of alumni and a few of our new creates in there always ready to have a good time. 

If you'd like to join a very fun, enjoyable atmosphere and just live it up this season, quote this and accept. 

Regardless, I hope your VHLM experience is memorable, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out, and best of luck wherever you go! :)

11 hours ago, Ash Glover said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Dear Ashley:

The San Diego Marlins are a proud organization with a winning attitude and prestige. We would be honored if you added your name to the growing list of greats to wear a Marlins' uniform. As many teams begin to finalize their rosters and look for player to plug into middle tier roles, we are prepared to offer you max minutes as we get the next generation of VHLer on their way to stardom. As a Defensemen, you are a quarterback on defense as well as offense, and can change the game in seconds with well time plays on both ends of the ice. You will put up numbers here, and have endless value in a position that is never in surplus. As a Defensemen, you're a prime target for us to pick up and with the max minutes we're offering you could be a top draw going into the next draft, especially at your position.

I firmly believe in the VHLM's mission to build strong, active members, and believe you can be a valued member of any organization which is why I'm offering you a deal to the Marlins. This is the first step in your career and your development as a player. I hope to be able to give you the knowledge and tools for continued success in the VHLM as you approach your milestones on your way to the VHL.

If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me on here in a direct message or on Discord at Moose#8971. I'm always around if you have questions regardless of where you sign.

If you're ready to be a Marlins just quote this with the tag line:

"I wish I wish I was a Fish!"

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @Ash Glover,

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second pairing, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png