VHL Random Draw!

Berocka

So, everyone seems to be complaining that game threads no longer have any activity, so I have come up with a great idea to help get people engaged.

Introducing the random draw. This is how it works

When someone comments on their game thread, you get an entry into the random draw. You have a max of 14 entries in a week that is roughly 2 games a day. Every week someone grabs all the comments, I am sure there is a program that could do this I am just not smart enough. All the entries get added into the random draw. The winner of the random draw gets 2 TPE at the end of each week.

Now we just make it that you need to post at least 100 characters and that introduces an amount, so people don’t just spam GG.

I think that this new groundbreaking idea will solve all the issues regarding the lack of comments on game threads.

I would personally like to nominate @Joshto do this as I think his knowledge of the site will be a good fit for the job.

We could possibly have a separate random draw for both the VHL and the VHLM. Let me know what you think. I think this plan is flawless and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

I think that a change like this could really show that the VHL is looking forward on how to increase the engagement on the site.

Thank you for listening!

Just now, Beketov said:

Isn’t this basically the old lotto? @GustavMattias will be happy, he’ll have something to complain about again!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

HELL NO! Has the league not learned anything from the last time smh

• Commissioner
Just now, GustavMattias said:

REEEEEEEEEEEE

HELL NO! Has the league not learned anything from the last time smh

I would like to clarify that @Berocka is not “the league”

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I’m clearly too tired to understand this Australian humour

I thought throwing in the instructions that were the same and saying Josh would do it would make it obvious. Guess not.

Hmm the carrot isn't working... how about the stick?! Miss commenting on ten games in a row and YOU'RE CUT, GTFO OUTTA HERE, FORUMS OR BUST BABY