Seattle Bears Dive Into Fast Food

Banackock

The Seattle Bears are a storied franchise with a lot to be proud of. The team has been around since the stars and moon were created and over the last few decades in the league, have really been great at making noise, keeping the talk going and having some fun rivalries along the way. Whether they're busy sucking like they have in the past, or busy winning like every other time when they're not busy sucking (mostly just hogan does), they're always busy looking for ways at making themselves better. They've been the champions I don't know how many times over the last 6 seasons (4) and they once again look to make another strong (or weak) run at a championship. What's even more fun is they're trying to do another back to back. That there is some fast Back to backs. Would it be the quickest? Who cares. Toronto gonna thump them in 4 games. With all the success comes great ideas and wealth. Thus, Seattle has olive branched out into the fast food game. They've opened up their first of hopefully many restaurant's called the Bears Den. GM Blake Campbell is the founder and owner of said establishment, while he has numerous executives working under him such as Berocka Sundqvist, Rayz Funk, Scott Greene, Hulk Hogan and some guy named Chad. @Rayzor_7 @Berocka @DoktorFunk @TXC The current roster of the Bears also hold stocks in the team. A quick look at the a small portion of the massive, deadly orgasmic menu:

The GRIZZLY

429601585_e074005760_o.jpg

Real life photo of Chad also

That burger is a deadly one and named after one of the biggest, baddest bears out there (other than maybe Jim Bob. He's a tough mother fucker). You got your veggies - Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions and pickles, mixed into a pound of solid, lean beef (we got a vegan alternative if you like eating that kinda thing), drizzled in jack daniels BBQ sauce, with two massive, homemade buns from the bakery down the road (WE SUPPORT LOCAL). This burger is as wild as it gets and will surely tame the baddest bad ass out there. Feel like a man? Put your words to the test.  @Chad lmaoooo

THE BEAVISS

EGG-SALAD-SANDWICH-RECIPE-H2.jpg?w=680

Need a little egg salad sandwhich in your life? I've had tried getting my woman to make this damn sandwhich for me for quite some time. There's an art to it. I make it and it's never as good. She's a pure artist when it comes to the magical perfection known to HUMANkind as the egg salad sandwhich. The idea from this mighty treat came from the commissioner of the VHL, Beaviss. The Bears struck a deal with Beaviss that for every sandwhich sold, they will give him .02c and will donate an additional .02 to charity. Every Tuesday, get 2 for the price of one baby. Can never get enough!  @Beaviss

JUBBY FRIES

BFV_15257_VeggieFries4Ways-FB1080SQ.jpg?

Fuck this picture is huge. My bad, lads and ladies.

The final dish that we're going to showcase this week is the JUBBY FRIES. I think you all know where we're going with this one. The fries aren't your normal fries. We're all about orgasmic, mouth watering goodness at the Bears Den, but we're also a little all about making smart and healthy choices for the pyramids that are our bodies. Scrap them potatoes, we got them carrot fries. Don't sound appealing? Come try them and instead of sneaking downstairs at 3AM for a fudgesicle, you're going to be sneaky down for some of these babies. What makes them even more magical is the way we create the garnish and salt for them. Instead of using sea salt (we're all about saving oceans too), we've elected to use @Jubis tears. Fortunately, after game 7's loss last season, we have enough for 11 years worth of french fries. GET THEM TODAY.

Classic hockey players turned restauranteers. Marcel Dionne has an unreal breakfast place in Niagara Falls, and the All Star himself is out on the floor serving pancakes. I can’t wait to be waited on by Isabella Campbell. 

I'm literally in love with everything that you have written down. As soon as I read, "Whether they're busy sucking like they have in the past, or busy winning like every other time when they're not busy sucking (mostly just hogan does)," I knew that I was in for a good read. It's great to see the Bears venturing out into new territory. The menu items you have showcased have made me hunger beyond control, especially for the @Jubis tear-salt covered Jubby Fries. Very creative, and well written!

10/10