1. 1. Choose

• Minecraft
    • Pokemon
    • Terraria
    • NHL videogames

This poll is closed to new votes

Question

15 answers to this question

Some day you'll discover and fall in love with the big-scale strategy games. I love a good Civ marathon. Lately I've been on an Into the Breach kick. If I was fast paced intense action I'll rip some Tetris 99 because hooo boy, that's the most intense battle royale game out there. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm gonna abstain from all of them haha

I'll be taking reccomendations for future rounds. This is just the base one. Also, I figured a that cuz a ton of people were hating on NHL games that it was kinda hit or miss. I totally forgot to let people see who voted for what, so if ou want you can say down here.

@Spade18

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

X is prob 5th for me, just bc I have a lot of nostalgia for the earlier ones

I haven't played most of them, but respect to FF6 for being the only game I know of where you can suplex a train

1 hour ago, Garsh said:

I haven't played most of them, but respect to FF6 for being the only game I know of where you can suplex a train

6 is my all time favorite game. Also, I have a shirt with suplexing a train on it

It's not listed here, but I'd go with CSGO. Actually, I like CSGO more than CS2. What about you? I mean, come on, who doesn't love the thrill of those intense matches and the satisfaction of pulling off a sick headshot?

Edited by LorenVags