S75 VHLM Rule Clarifications and Amendments

Acydburn

• Commissioner

There are a few things that we’re either not addressed, came up after the fact or just needed tweaking after the last rule updates. Just like the previous rule changes, these rules start at the beginning of S75. 

There is no longer a waiver claim limit. You can sign as many waivers as you would like, with the exception of not passing the 12-8-2 player limit while Juniors is not open and not passing 24-16-4 while juniors is open. 

The definition of a player being active is that they have updated in the portal that can include welfare, practice facility or anything that gives them TPE that is not system generated. A player who has made a post on the forum within the appropriate time frame also counts as active. 
*System generated would be predictions or the VHLM graduation bonus. 

There were some questions with juniors rule 5:
“When Juniors is enabled the roster sizes will move to 9-6-1, GMs have the ability to keep their team at 12-8-2 if they so choose.”
    This means that the roster minimum becomes 9-6-1 you can not go under that minimum in the M. After some discussion the goalie number moved down to 1. It does not make sense to have an active goalie sitting on the bench when they can start in the juniors. 

VHLM GMS are required to offer waivers while there is room on their roster. This is 12-8-2 when juniors are closed and 12-8-2 or 9-6-1 when juniors are open for the M roster, this is up to the GM. Junior rosters can either be 12-8-2 or 9-6-1 while it is open. 

@VHLM GM @VHLM Commissioner

Hope to see these changes positively effect the M and league for the better. I am always a fan of diversity and new paths if it means the destination is more enjoyable and efficient. I expect some epic battles in the M GM section with the removal of waiver limits (let me know for VFC). Not saying it’s a bad idea and it was something we considered more and more as the system raised its cap, but I can only imagine the salt and onions in there when “X” GM has signed 8/11 players or is getting all the good ones or team A is filling up massively while others are empty or whatever the case, etc. 

”GM X is getting all the players, this is bullshit. Why is there not a system in place to prevent this?”

Currently, Vegas is offering the following odds for the M GM war of 75:

2.1 - over trade deadline

0.75 - under trade deadline 

(I’m used to a certain sites betting odds style compared to the -200, +175 lol)

Keep up the good work, Greens and M GM’s (you know I love poking fun, hehe) :cheers:

13 hours ago, Banackock said:

”GM X is getting all the players, this is bullshit. Why is there not a system in place to prevent this?”

This has been a complaint even with current waiver limits lol. I don't think it can get worse since if a team does sign 8/11 waivers, chances are their team will be pretty full lol.

13 hours ago, Banackock said:

Vegas is offering the following odds

I'll have a chat with my guys, their projections are off ?