Forum LR to the top of the page?

hedgehog337

Forum LR - ?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So we were talking in Riga forum LR earlier this week about it's placement on forum and how it affects the activity in it. Some of our prospects weren't fond of having the forum locker rooms at the bottom as they will have to scroll all the way down to check it and maybe post something. I know we had this discussion a couple of years ago and perhaps I even created a poll about it, but at the end of the day we have forum LR at the bottom. But I guess some members are interested to participate in forum locker room if it's gonna be moved to the top. Make forum great again and stuff.

Is this possible though? Victor told us that it's the invision forum thing itself, not commishes or whoever is a forum mod. So maybe it's not even possible to move it to the top and it's gonna be forever at the bottom. Anyways, I wrote a topic about this for some reason (not that I will claim TPE for that) and MAKE FORUM LR GREAT AGAIN!

• Commissioner
28 minutes ago, gregreg said:

How many times has this forum had this discussion. It stays at the bottom. PERIOD 

This, but not for the reason you’d think:

If we want to leave it with the club system, IE GM’s can set it themselves and don’t need admins to set permissions, it can ONLY be at the bottom. You can’t put them anywhere else.

17 hours ago, dasboot said:

I've been in this league for 8 months or something now and didn't even know there were forum locker rooms. Have yet to be added to one 

Well I've been in the league longer but same and i am a GM lol  ?‍♂️

Edited by Jubis

We have a lot of new members that weren't aware this discussion has been had several times already ?‍♂️

VIctor's answer in our LR that it's a limitation of the forums and not possible with the club system is sufficient for me... but yeah honestly I'd participate in the Riga forum LR if I remembered it existed... I just rarely scroll down far enough to find it so I forget about it.