S38 Super Cup General Managers

Mike

Thanks to everyone involved in selecting me as the Super Cup Commish if it was just Higgins well you owe me for not letting Riga go to the finals 3 seasons in a row.  The time is here for the S38 Super Cup and ruling with an Iron Fist even stronger than Victor's we will make things run smoother this time around.  If you wish to become a Super Cup GM copy the form below and reply to this thread with your response.  There is no secret method to become a Super Cup GM you need a clever name, a desire to do it, and good availability over the next 7-10 days so we can actually do the draft.

Username:

Team Name:

Why Should You Be Picked:

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well):

This is the list of players for which to base your team name around and links to their Hall of Fame articles for inspiration and remembrance.

(S12 Class) Jochen Walser
(S13 Class) Layken Heidt
(S15 Class) Josh Vestiquan
(S15 Class) Zach Arce
(S16 Class) Tomas Jenskovic
(S18 Class) Benoit Devereux
(S20 Class) Blake Beukeboom
(S21 Class) Matt Bentz

Edited by Mike

tumblr_m93ecasujH1rafxoao2_500.gif

Username: boubabi

Team Name: TicTac Boom Bullies

Why Should You Be Picked: Because I want to have experience with GM'ing.

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well): Anytime, fo real. Eastern Time zone

Username: birdman

Team Name: Going Great Heidt's

Why You Should Be Picked: Seems like something that would be really fun and another good learning experience for me as a VHLM GM. Also I have like nothing to do this summer so this could fill up my time :)

Availability from July 4th - 12th - I have work some days but I should mostly be good.

Edited by eaglesfan036

• Senior Admin

Username: Draper

Team Name: Bentz Over & Say Matt (I had "Lonely Bentz's", but I like your suggestion better :P)

Why Should You Be Picked: Im pretty awesome, and I have been a vhlm gm for a little while but looking for some extra experience.

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well): Im pretty well on 24/7. Atlantic timezone. 

Edited by Draper

Username: Devise22

Team Name: The Zach Attack

Why Should You Be Picked: Former VHL and VHLM GM as well as super cup GM last time out. I'm mostly just filling out your GM pool to make sure. Although I am qualified and had a ton of fun last time.

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well): 6th onwards I can make time to be on for a live draft pretty easily.

Username: Kendrick

Team Name: Walser this Way (ft. Run DMC)

Why Should You Be Picked: I like Cups

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well): PST. Available usually anytime sunshine.

Username: sterling

Team Name: Vestiquan's Best

Why Should You Be Picked: Riggery

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well): CST - I'll make myself available

Walsers Wizard Wheezes

Layken Rifts Pajodcast / Heidt & Seek

Vistiqueens

King in the Arce

Jenskovicin' Ain't EZ

Just Devereux It

99 Problems But A Beukeboom Ain't 1

Bentz Over & Say Matt

Edited by Mike

Username: Kachur

Team Name: Bentz or Crooked

Why Should You Be Picked: was a Supercup GM the last time and finished second place before the playoffs. I'de love the chance to try to win this thing again

Availability from July 4th-July 12th(post time zone as well): Eastern mainly before 3-pm or 11pm but ill make it work

Love to get more people signed up but if this is it this is it.  I'll wait till after the fourth we'll pick GMs probably on Saturday and get the draft time setup for next week.

We need 6 Super Cup GMs 4 picked unique players while 4 GMs each picked 2 players for their Super Cup Team.  The four unique teams which are automatically selected are:

Boubabi
TicTac Boom Bullies

Eaglesfan
Going Great Heidt’s

Kendrick
Walser This Way

Sterling
Vestiquan’s Best

As for the remaining two teams I've decided to pick

Draper
Bentz Over & Say Matt

Hustles
The Arceholes

Only because Kachur and Devise were Super Cup GMs last time.

What do you mean 'unique' teams

4 GMs only picked 1 of the Super Cup HOF Players

4 GMs picked 2 of the same Super Cup Players.

I gave the 4 unique GMs their team and then chose the 2 who weren't a super cup GM last time.  It just so happened that it works out the all 6 weren't super cup GMs last time and the 2 not picked were already it last time.