RGIII Retires

eaglesfan036

Robert Gow III is retiring. I have decided to retire because of how awful of a player he has been. Stats wise, I am having possibly the most awful career possible. I had 2 awful years in the VHLM, this season I was awful, and the other two I was mediocre at best. It's time to start over

No, you're right he is under performing but retiring and leaving a great team in Riga is not going to help. In my opinion un retire and just stick it out until he does get good. You have put three seasons into this player, its not worth recreating...

Wow shocked by this news honestly. Struggles happen and not every player you make is great. I mean if you weren't having fun with it sure, but is your only goal in this league to make a player who has great stats his first 3 or 4 seasons?

Imagine if Higgins did that with Tukio. A player who struggled compared to Labatte, Remy and Rift for the first part of his career. I wish you all the best sir but sometimes you just gotta power through it to see a good career.