Really?

gorlab

Wait... you guys have MEG?!?

Oh my god

How can you guys call the SHL an immature league when Kesler is a GM here and Meg of all people is here.

Meg and Kesler are way cooler than you, in fact, somehow both of them are more mature than you seem to be. Maybe you think your cool because your hang around with douches like Gorlab and that other dude I don't have time to waste finding his name, but your kind of an asshole.

Did I say dying? I said die, but I forgot you can't read and/or are ignorant as fuck. I don't give a fuck who many people come to your league, because it's obvious the VHL is better than the SHL now, you need to be kind of intelligent to join here.

Did I say dying? I said die, but I forgot you can't read and/or are ignorant as fuck. I don't give a fuck who many people come to your league, because it's obvious the VHL is better than the SHL now, you need to be kind of intelligent to join here.

Incorrect. You need to be boring to stay here.

Or apparently I'm intelligent and not stupid, since i've joined here twice!! 

Hey VHL how does it feel to have the SHL responsible for your most active period ever?

Hey SHL, how does it feel to branch off of your older, longer running, smarter brother? Cause essentially that's what is happening. Your "top dogs" were members over here before they felt outcasted because they didn't know how to spell or organize/manage sections of a message board. Then they went and tried to slander the VHL name by making false accusations that the VHL kicked them out for various reasons. Hide behind it all you want but the longer serving league with a lot more of a structure and professional feel to it is still kicking the ass of the SHL. You guys can't even nip the heel of our feet, that's how far behind you are.

Let me guess, Nando is still an SHL legend for all the things he did for the league and the children he was friends with.

Hey SHL, how does it feel to branch off of your older, longer running, smarter brother? Cause essentially that's what is happening. Your "top dogs" were members over here before they felt outcasted because they didn't know how to spell or organize/manage sections of a message board. Then they went and tried to slander the VHL name by making false accusations that the VHL kicked them out for various reasons. Hide behind it all you want but the longer serving league with a lot more of a structure and professional feel to it is still kicking the ass of the SHL. You guys can't even nip the heel of our feet, that's how far behind you are.

Let me guess, Nando is still an SHL legend for all the things he did for the league and the children he was friends with.

The only person on SHL who still likes Nando is Green, a VHLer. Lol

Someone who has also been making false "rape" accusations on an SHL member for about a week now. Slander, hell of a thing, amirite?!

Edited by Carlzner

Incorrect. You need to be boring to stay here.

Or apparently I'm intelligent and not stupid, since i've joined here twice!! 

Holy shit dude, you really don't make this fun for me. Your stupid because you tried to join twice, got frustrated because your were too stupid to understand a simple point task per week, and went back to join your 10 year old army to feel intelligent. Please I beg of you, leave here, its like a prized fighter vs a little kid, I'm getting tired of beating up on you.

And another one steps up to the plate. No one gives a fuck about your budgets and your boy Gorlab waited on the site for hours for a dude who wasn't on.

I thought I asked for someone who wasn't a complete dumbass for the SHL.

Sorry for the slow reply, had to read through another 10 pages 

And yeah, no one caring about budgets was exactly my point.