2014 World Cup

Victor

No one, and I mean no one, can convince me that simulation, diving, cheating, bullshitting, whatever you want to call it, is a fair and just way to win something. This is especially true at a "showcase" event like the World Cup, but given FIFA's actions lately, it's hardly surprising.

I'm with you Boom, and Robben is on the club team I support. I can't stand the obvious flailing of the arms when he is touched. Yes the defenders leg was out, but Robben sold that more than an a Native Mexican on a tourist beach.

I'm with you Boom, and Robben is on the club team I support. I can't stand the obvious flailing of the arms when he is touched. Yes the defenders leg was out, but Robben sold that more than an a Native Mexican on a tourist beach.

It's ok for me to cheer for the Dutch and hope Robben gets clobbered sometime right?

Other than that I say go Messi!!!!

Algeria played very very well. As much as you'll hear praise for Joggy for his substitution of Schurrle, many of that praise could've been avoided by simply putting Lahm back to his natural position. Mustafi should never start, at all. Khedira being taken from the lineup in place of Mustafi is a huge mistake.

Anyways, moving onto France. Time to shutdown Benzema, harder than it sounds.

1) Algeria played very very well.

2) Mustafi should never start, at all. 

3) Time to shutdown Benzema, harder than it sounds.

1) Fact

2) Truth

3) Based on today, shouldn't be. Based on the tournament, undoubtedly will be 

Mustafi is out for the tournament.

Mustafi is out for the tournament.

Yes, hate seeing injuries but he was a huge reason the lineup couldn't perform higher. He stalls play.