An Open Challenge to Thad

Juice

Hi @thadthrasher

Yes. I am talking to you.

Do not think that I didn't see you. With your videos and instant recruitment posting on every newly created player.

Grabbing all the waiver players instantly as they post them without them knowing there are more options out there.

Making it hard for us new AGM's trying to do their job as good as they can and make a name for themselves in this league.

I know you are also doing your job trying to make the Marlins better, but you know what?

No.

Just no.

I have had a enough.

I've had enough of everyone accepting your offer in about an hour before I can even make my post.

So, with this being said, I have something to say to you:

LET IT BE KNOWN THIS IS AN OPEN OFFER TO

THAD "THADICUS" TRASHER

FOR A 1v1

IN

CONNECT FOUR

TO SETTLE THIS BEEF

NOW AND FOREVER

1v1.png.f934ab942e6cc03e91d1cd96936c3193.png

Now this is fine if you want to decline this challenge, but do you really want to show all your newly added players that their own GM won't defend their honour for both them and their team?

Prove your worth, and show that the #MarlinsTerritory isn't a #MarlinsSafeSpace and meet me on the battlegrounds that is Connect Four.

Unless you are scared the Kings :mck: will come up on top 😎

I await your answer either in this post or in a separate post.

I will be waiting.

35 minutes ago, Juice said:

Hi @thadthrasher

Yes. I am talking to you.

Do not think that I didn't see you. With your videos and instant recruitment posting on every newly created player.

Grabbing all the waiver players instantly as they post them without them knowing there are more options out there.

Making it hard for us new AGM's trying to do their job as good as they can and make a name for themselves in this league.

I know you are also doing your job trying to make the Marlins better, but you know what?

No.

Just no.

I have had a enough.

I've had enough of everyone accepting your offer in about an hour before I can even make my post.

So, with this being said, I have something to say to you:

LET IT BE KNOWN THIS IS AN OPEN OFFER TO

THAD "THADICUS" TRASHER

FOR A 1v1

IN

CONNECT FOUR

TO SETTLE THIS BEEF

NOW AND FOREVER

1v1.png.f934ab942e6cc03e91d1cd96936c3193.png

Now this is fine if you want to decline this challenge, but do you really want to show all your newly added players that their own GM won't defend their honour for both them and their team?

Prove your worth, and show that the #MarlinsTerritory isn't a #MarlinsSafeSpace and meet me on the battlegrounds that is Connect Four.

Unless you are scared the Kings :mck: will come up on top 😎

I await your answer either in this post or in a separate post.

I will be waiting.

I see that you wrote this challenge whilst sipping upon your child-sized sippy cup of Welch's Grape Juice! The fact that you have the gall to challenge me to such a physically and mentally strenuous form of combat is commendable, but it will prove to be your downfall.

I will defend the honor of my team with everything that I have, but make sure you ask your GM for permission first...

Good luck on the battlefield, you'll need it.

Im Ready Season 4 GIF by Rick and Morty

13 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

I see that you wrote this challenge whilst sipping upon your child-sized sippy cup of Welch's Grape Juice! The fact that you have the gall to challenge me to such a physically and mentally strenuous form of combat is commendable, but it will prove to be your downfall.

I will defend the honor of my team with everything that I have, but make sure you ask your GM for permission first...

Good luck on the battlefield, you'll need it.

Im Ready Season 4 GIF by Rick and Morty

You are whimsical, I will give you that. However, I was mid-sentence of reading your reply and it made me quite drowsy.

However I am not well rested and ready to face you.

Tonight.

And you really think @Hylandswould protest this?

If anything he would want me to absolutely destroy a fellow VHLM GM.

Send me a DM with your availability and I'll make sure to keep that time slot open, since I'm a busy man.

shaun the sheep olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

1 hour ago, Juice said:

You are whimsical, I will give you that. However, I was mid-sentence of reading your reply and it made me quite drowsy.

However I am not well rested and ready to face you.

Tonight.

And you really think @Hylandswould protest this?

If anything he would want me to absolutely destroy a fellow VHLM GM.

Send me a DM with your availability and I'll make sure to keep that time slot open, since I'm a busy man.

shaun the sheep olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

Ahh, you issue a challenge and then allow the competition to select the time, how noble.....or is it foolish?!

56 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Ahh, you issue a challenge and then allow the competition to select the time, how noble.....or is it foolish?!

I'd want you to at least control something regarding this match since, yanno, you'll be ultimately crushed soon enough.

51 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

(But seriously, how and when are we doing this thing...)

Also, gurrrr!

Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

(idk what timezone you are in, but I'm 6 hours ahead of EST so anytime from like 12 PM EST to 6 PM EST)

HAVE AT YE!

En Garde Battle GIF by GEICO

Tonight we are going to witness, the most anticipated match, in the history of Connect Four.  For the honor of first gens of the world!

ARE  YOU READY?

Connect Four fans  ARE YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADY?

For the thousands in discord and the millions watching around the world, from the general channel in discord, Ladies and Gentlemen and everyone outside and in-between...

LLLETS GET READY TO CON-NECT FOOOOUUUUURRRRRRRR!