Player Store Manager

Higgins

Job: Player Store Manager

Duties: Monitor all player store purchases and keep track of all players money balances in a spreadsheet.

Work load: Heavy in the off-season because of all the new contract money and that's when people usually buy stuff. Medium-light throughout the rest of the season.

Pay: 1TPE/week

Apply here.

Also to note to whomever applies for and is interested in this job. The player store will be revamped for Season 39, and with the addition of some things that are once per season you will have to make sure members are following the rules with that stuff. 

Okay, thanks for the quick reply. I apply, thanks haha.

I am pretty organized, and am always on, looking to do stuff for TPE etc. I feel like I'm the best choice for this job because I will always be active, and this gives me new things to do after I've done my 9 tpe /week so that'll help me remain active as I have objectives to complete.

Edited by Riggs

I'll apply. I have experience when it comes to the management side of things. I also know how to handle these online spreadsheets without a problem. I'm online most of the day apart from when I'm at work so I'm easy to contact when someone has questions or anything. 

I'll apply.  I've been doing excel spreadsheets all summer... nobody will even know I'm doing this at work!  But yeah, I'm looking to get more involved in the league and think this is a good opportunity to do so.  I have plenty of experience with spreadsheets and I can definitely be counted on for this job.

I'll apply, if you hire me you'll get someone committed to the position. I'll keep everything organized and be sure that all rules are fully enforced and that things are updated in a timely fashion. 

I'll apply.  I've been doing excel spreadsheets all summer... nobody will even know I'm doing this at work!  But yeah, I'm looking to get more involved in the league and think this is a good opportunity to do so.  I have plenty of experience with spreadsheets and I can definitely be counted on for this job.

Hired. Really good applicants for this from new to old and it was a tough decision since I know a lot of people wanted this job. You can get started ASAP on a spreadsheet. Copy and paste from the old one to get you started if you wish (Y).