Recruited From: Other (Search engine)

Position: RW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 140 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @StephenCurry5806N, and welcome to the VHL!

The VHLM, a developmental league which all aspiring VHL players compete in, is where your career will begin. You'll sign with a team, and after this season, you'll be returned into the draft pool to have your own moment in the spotlight! I can offer you a spot on our third line right away, with the opportunity to compete for top six minutes and depending on your build, opportunities on the power play and penalty kill are available as well! This is a young team working hard to improve, and we enjoy a strong reputation for player development. If you'd like a team with quality opportunities for ice time and development, Saskatoon is a great option for you!

Choosing where you'll play is rare in the VHL, so take the time to review the offers you'll be getting and take full advantage of the situation! If you decide that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out here or through a private message, and I can also speak over Discord if preferred. 

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

yiX5BQi.png 
Welcome to the VHL, @StephenCurry5806N!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

Hey there @StephenCurry5806N! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. 

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

Welcome to the VHL @StephenCurry5806N!!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and I would like to offer you a position on our 4th line. We are pretty full on wingers so if you want lots of ice time I highly recommend signing with a team that has more for you. The advantage however to signing with us is you will be able to come into a fun and active locker room full of members who will be able to help you learn the ins and outs of the league and make the learning curve go much smoother. 

If you'd like to come to Miami then just quote this offer and "accept." No matter where you decide to go my door is always open. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Good Luck

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

Welcome to the VHL @StephenCurry5806N! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! Current GM of the Year and GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotoman / Bobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

Untitled36_20210124135721.png

:hou: THE HOUSTON BULLS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! :hou:

Hello there @StephenCurry5806N, I am Hex the AGM of the Houston Bulls, and we are offering you Fourth-Line Minutes as we are aiming towards winning the Founder's Cup this season. Our team offers many great, active players and a very fun and enjoyable locker room! We are always looking for new players to teach and to prepare for great success! 

If you would like to accept this offer, quote this message with #HornsUp and we will get you signed and started on your VHL career!

22 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @StephenCurry5806N! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! Current GM of the Year and GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotoman / Bobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

Fear

23 hours ago, Doomsday said:

The VHLM, a developmental league which all aspiring VHL players compete in, is where your career will begin. You'll sign with a team, and after this season, you'll be returned into the draft pool to have your own moment in the spotlight! I can offer you a spot on our third line right away, with the opportunity to compete for top six minutes and depending on your build, opportunities on the power play and penalty kill are available as well! This is a young team working hard to improve, and we enjoy a strong reputation for player development. If you'd like a team with quality opportunities for ice time and development, Saskatoon is a great option for you!

Choosing where you'll play is rare in the VHL, so take the time to review the offers you'll be getting and take full advantage of the situation! If you decide that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out here or through a private message, and I can also speak over Discord if preferred. 

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry

#SaskyUp

23 hours ago, Doomsday said:

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry

I wanna play for you, I choose you