San Diego AGM Position Open

thadthrasher

I want to begin by thanking @Prout for his time as my AGM. It was short, but he was an incredibly valuable asset to me and San Diego during his tenure. Prout has decided to officially step down as the AGM of San Diego. I won't go into detail about this decision, but I will say that it had nothing to do with discipline or lack of willingness to work hard. Sometimes, life gets in the way. While I would love for Prout to stay on, I respect his decision and think it was incredibly mature and honorable of him to reach out to me as he did.

Prout, thank you.
----

Now, on to business.

I'm am now looking for a new AGM! Someone who is willing to work, to be active and hype up the team. With San Diego turning over management after 10 seasons under @InstantRockstar we have quite the challenge ahead of us. But, I'm confident that under the right management we will be able to make San Diego a team that everyone wants to play for.

If you are interested in being my AGM and working alongside me, please send me a DM either here or in Discord and I'll be sure to send you some interview questions!

1 hour ago, thadthrasher said:

I want to begin by thanking @Prout for his time as my AGM. It was short, but he was an incredibly valuable asset to me and San Diego during his tenure. Prout has decided to officially step down as the AGM of San Diego. I won't go into detail about this decision, but I will say that it had nothing to do with discipline or lack of willingness to work hard. Sometimes, life gets in the way. While I would love for Prout to stay on, I respect his decision and think it was incredibly mature and honorable of him to reach out to me as he did.

Prout, thank you.
----

Now, on to business.

I'm am now looking for a new AGM! Someone who is willing to work, to be active and hype up the team. With San Diego turning over management after 10 seasons under @InstantRockstar we have quite the challenge ahead of us. But, I'm confident that under the right management we will be able to make San Diego a team that everyone wants to play for.

If you are interested in being my AGM and working alongside me, please send me a DM either here or in Discord and I'll be sure to send you some interview questions!

Im very interested*, U got my discord I think