(S77) D - Liam R, TPE: 66

Liam

CdFeji5.png

A warm welcome to the league @Liam!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our Bottom Pairing with limited ice time.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. With enough determination, you can easily work your way up the roster for this year and maybe even by next year you could be on the top line!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Liam!

The VHLM season is in full swing, and defensemen are at an absolute premium this season. You could certainly be a difference-maker for the Saskatoon Wild, as you would be our sixth defensemen, rounding out our blue line! We have a young, but steadily improving young core, and you would fit right in. Depending on your build and what role you'd like to aim for, you could also get power play and/or penalty kill minutes as well. It'd be a quality method to get good minutes, yet still get time to develop and grow into bigger roles. 

Take your time to review the offers you'll be receiving, as choosing where you'll be playing in the VHL is quite rare. Make sure you take advantage and choose the team that can best fulfill what you as a prospect. 

If that team is the Saskatoon Wild, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

@Liam, I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! As it's been said before, defenders are a HUGE need this season in the VHL. Now, a few teams have already reached out to you about a spot on their team, but none of those teams are the San Diego Marlins! Our D-core is competitive, always growing, always learning, and doing very well. We would LOVE to add you to our roster.

As your new GM, I can assure you that I will be there for you. If you need help learning the league, I'm here. If you have a problem in real life and you need someone to rant to, I'm your guy. I am dedicated to this league, to my team, and to you.

If you would like to play for the San Diego Marlins, reply with #MarlinsTerritory!

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. We have an opening on our TOP PAIR that is up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. 

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family. As a new member I am sure you will have lots of questions about how the league works and whether you decide to join us or not I will be around to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to DM me at anytime.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “I’m taking my talents to South Beach” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Edited by Ricer13

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Welcome to the VHL!

Hello @Liam, happy to see you've decided to lace up your skates for the first time here in the VHL. I am fromtheinside, Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush. The Rush are off to a great start to their season are are looking to make a solid playoff run. We are currently 4th overall in the league. Our roster is pretty deep top to bottom, but we are still looking for a defenseman or two to fill out our roster. We can currently offer bottom pair minutes to start. But despite starting on the bottom pair, I can help work with you to develop your player quickly. If you work hard we definitely can move you up the depth chart in due time. 

Yukon prides itself on providing and positive and friendly team Discord and locker room. We especially try to help new users when they get started as there is a ton of information to take in at first, but we are here to help out. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush to signify you wuold like to sign an entry-level contract with Yukon. From there myself or our GM will get into contact with you to get things started

Regardless of what team you choose, we wish you all the best on your journey here in the VHL. If you have any questions about anything feel free to DM me here on the forums. Best of luck Liam, cheers!

Hi @Liam!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm tcookie, part of the new management group for the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds. We're looking to be a playoff team this year, and with some hard work from our players, we can close the gap on the top teams in the VHLM and give them a run for their money. Both @Zetterberg and I were part of a special season with the Miami Marauders two seasons ago where we won a championship with a team mostly full of players signed during the season just like you - so we know how to build a winner and what some hard work can do!

We've got some really good members here that will help you get familiar with how the league works and get you started out on the right foot. As far as playing time goes - you'll be starting out on the 2nd pair here, which means there will be plenty of ice time for you, and as long as you're active and updating your player, you'll move up the lineup in no time.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out; I'd be happy to help. We're excited about what we're building here, and we'd love for you to be a part of it. If you'd like to join us in Mississauga, quote this and say "#JoinThePack" and we'll send your contract over!

RLA5IyW.png

15 hours ago, Liam said:

Player Information

Username: Liam

Player Name: Liam R

Recruited From: Other (Instagram)

Position: D

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 176 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hi Liam, I am the AGM of the team Halifax 21st and we would love to offer you a contract to come join us. If you're interested please quote this message and respond with 'BOAT GANG'

On 1/30/2021 at 4:08 AM, Liam said:

Player Information

Username: Liam

Player Name: Liam R

Recruited From: Other (Instagram)

Position: D

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 176 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Welcome to the league @Liam

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line with very limited minutes.There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get. We do have a decently active locker room and we have very knowledgable people who can help you, but as far as ice time goes it won't be much. Have a great day.

- rjfryman