(S78) D - David Tavau, TPE: 64

Ahma

Welcome back, Ahma!

I'm Rory, the general manager of the 21st. We can offer you 2nd pairing minutes, and we're aiming to be a mid table team and make it a rough ride for other teams in the playoffs.

Quote this and say "BOAT GANG" to join the Halifax 🦾

Hey @Ahma

Miami had a 3rd pairing spot available for you with the chance to move up rather quickly. We are right in the mix in the playoff race and a solid Defensemen could really push us over the edge to become a real contender.

Its always fun in Miami and we would love to have you come join in on it. Quote this offer and “accept” and I will get you into the lineup ASAP!

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hello @Ahma, welcome back to the VHL. I am the AGM for the Yukon Rush and we currently have one empty spot left on our defense, hopefully with your name on it. Yukon is 4th in the league currently as we are less than a week out from the playoffs. We would love to have you join us for our hunt for the Founder's Cup If you are interested quote the post are reply with #FeelTheRush. Regardless of where you end up, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL again. Cheers!

15 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @Ahma, we'd love to have you spend some time in San Diego! We could use some veteran presence in our locker room, and we are always trying to help others grow and learn. If you'd be interested in joining us, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

first came, first serve. #MarlinsTerritory

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @Ahma!!!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot as our Bottom Pairing to start, however knowing your dedication I know you'll work up the lines quick!

We are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City would love to have you help kick the evil villain of the VHLM aka the Houston Bulls! You could help be the King to help lead the Kings to a cup before the upcoming draft and we would love to have you!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

1 minute ago, Ahma said:

hahah, sorry, the fastest gun in the west vhlm won !

You are forgiven, as the AGM of Mexico City.

You are now my new forever rival as a player in the VHL.

Hope to see you soon up here >:)