Traffic Court

duckberg32

I have a hearing for a traffic case this afternoon to try and fight a ticket I got last month.  The cop didn't give me any points but its a $170 ticket for something I didn't do.  I have a clean record to date and I would like to keep it that way.

The cop said I made a left turn on a red arrow off a pretty busy street. The light was definitely still yellow though. If I had done it I would just bite the bullet and be happy I didn't get any points, but this is my first ticket and it was for something I didn't even do.  

I guess the point of this thread is to ask anybody for any tips they have for arguing a driving ticket?

Well if you want my advice...just show up. If you are fighting it, chances are the boy in blue won't be showing up and it helps your case. Don't know why I'm telling you too, but we'll pretend this didn't happen.

What sterling said.  They generally don't expect people to show up because it's such a pain in the ass, so they'll likely ease up just based on the fact you took the time to fight it.  But since it's your word against his I doubt you'd get off entirely.

2 ways to do this:

1. Cry like a lil bitch and say you're very sorry and they will lower it.

2. Cry like a lil bitch and say your case hoping the cop doesn't cum all over your face.

Yup fight all traffic tickets tbh.

If I issue them though, don't fight them. I'll show up in court with evidence of you pulling your goalie in the front seat while running a red light.

If I issue them though, don't fight them. I'll show up in court with evidence of you pulling your goalie in the front seat while running a red light.

:lol: You must be one of the only ones that shows up.