S48 Team Scandinavia Roster

Banackock

tumblr_m5iyi4Mzqn1rqdj27.gif

Salutations! It's another year for World Cup Hockey and fortunately this time around I have the privilege to lead Team Scandinavia. I'd like to welcome each and everyone of you to the pursuit for gold and apologize for those who did not make it. If you didn't make it, next time around could be yours for the taking. Until then, good luck. As for those who made it, as you can see below, our forward and defensive depth are decent, while we lack a strong starting goaltender as both are starting out. It's unfortunate, but it's the cards we were dealt and I have full confidence we can still make something happen. It simply means the chase for gold will be more rewarding! 

Forwards

Aleski Koponen  @Draper

Jorma Ruutu @jRuutu

Max Molholt @Molholt

Niels Skovgaard @Tim

Simon Valmount @Ahma

Theo Axelsson @solas

Defense

Golden Jedtsson @Kel

Joel Järvi  - @gregreg

Marquis Hyvarinen  @Munk

Kerkko Hyvarinen @diamond_ace

Goalies

Sven Wolf @Banackock

Joanna Åkerfeldt  @enigmatic

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

solid squad, I was TebowGow could be used :busted_red:

You and me both. Regardless, minus the goalie issue, we should be a strong team to play against. 

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

You and me both. Regardless, minus the goalie issue, we should be a strong team to play against. 

Nice work... I love your Wolf sig btw! 

Scandinavia are going to be really strong this year... and dominant next world cup

36 minutes ago, Phil said:

Nice work... I love your Wolf sig btw! 

Scandinavia are going to be really strong this year... and dominant next world cup

Yeah, @enigmatic did a great job with the sig. 

Hoping for good results this year, budd. Time will tell! :cheers: 

1 hour ago, enigmatic said:

wow scandinavia has no hope between the pipes if I made the roster even as a backup :ph34r: 

Shh. You were chosen for your looks.

This is also an unfair and poor representation of the WC, but The Bratislava Watchmen were 1st place this season in the regular season WITHOUT a starting goalie and went on like a 10 game winning streak or something.. that was before I recreated as our starting goalie. Anything can happen with the right chemistry and luck.

5 hours ago, solas said:

Suprised to make the team this early to be honest but I can't complain.  Even if we don't win the gold this season it looks like we've got a great future.

Was between you and another and decided to go with you due to a specific stat standing out to me.

On 5/10/2016 at 6:45 AM, boom said:

What was the stat?

If I remember correctly off the top of my head - both TPE levels were the same but the deciding factor was "DF". Weak goalie, need more DF.