SEA/TOR ; S52 Off-season

Banackock

To Toronto :tor:

S54 SEA 3rd

S55 SEA 1st

S55 SEA 2nd

To Seattle:sea:

Zach Parechkin 

Thanks, @Molholt. Welcome @DollarAndADream. Always been one of my favorite players. Have tried for a while to land you and it finally happens. Welcome to Seattle! :) 

Edited by Phil

It's going to be a blast in Seattle!

I'm excited to play alongside the likes of @Beketov, @The Bread Man, @evrydayimbyfuglien, @Banackock and others. I've been wanting to play with Bek, ADwyer, and evryday especially. The team is full of great members. Not sure who's all locked in for next season, maybe hedgehog too? Gregreg?

Either way, it's going to be fun.

6 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm excited to play alongside the likes of @Beketov, @The Bread Man, @evrydayimbyfuglien, @Banackock and others. I've been wanting to play with Bek, ADwyer, and evryday especially. The team is full of great members. Not sure who's all locked in for next season, maybe hedgehog too? Gregreg?

Good luck buddy. You deserve it.

Edited by BMax

22 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

WzKQNoi.gif

42 minutes ago, Phil said:

Now I know why @Will wanted me to be a global mod... YOU KNEW THESE THOUSANDS OF TRADES WERE GOING TO HAPPEN, DIDN'T YOU!??!

OMG you're red now.....It's so amazing......

Also this deal I think we all saw coming. Seattle needed forwards bad enough that 1 season is worth it and Europe who is younger has no reason to risk assets for just this season. Good luck for the season @DollarAndADream

• Will changed the title to SEA/TOR ; S53 Off-season