Warsaw Dynamic Duo HUT Card

dlamb

Review:

This is great, nice work lamb! I adore the design, and love that you made it from scratch even more! I really like the design itself and despite the fact that you don't seem to like the text, I really enjoy it. The text works well with the design itself. My only critque is that you didn't do a jersey swap- while the colors of the VHL team and the logo are quite similar, just swapping out the Oilers logo on the front would've been a nice touch. Despite all this... still awesome! 9/10!

Review: This is some clean ass shit and I love it. Great idea for a graphic. It looks so crisp and nice. My only complaint is that there's no logo swaps, but besides that this looks fantastic. Would love to see more EA NHL inspired graphics down the road, 9/10.

This is a really nice graphic.  I particularly like the fact that you have included more than just one player.  The text is nice and crisp.  Even the drop shadow worked out well.  I also like the balance you achieved with the two players and the jerseys. As mentioned in an earlier review, the only suggestion that I would have would be to work on a logo swap. 8.5/10