Getting pretty pissed.

I've given this new website several tries, but it just doesn't work on my computer. Not only can I not quote people, I can't post a reply to anything without hitting "see more options" and when I hit "see more options" I cannot even see what I said in the normal reply so I cannot edit it or anything. I can finally edit my signature, but I give that time until that fucks up. Now I just tried editing my post for my updates and I get an error message.. cvcR90a.png I want to get active here again, but when I can't do anything here what's the point?

Then when I try and hit "post" on the bottom of the screen it doesn't work so I have to hit "More Reply Options" which this is what comes up (I can't edit what I wrote)

u3QuvkY.png

If you are unable to use quick reply, but can use advanced reply, it sounds like an error on the client-side. I would clear all of your history (browsing, sessions, cookies). Make sure javascript is enabled and if you are still experiencing problems, try a different web browser. Also try code-view, which is that "light-switch" looking thing on the new reply window. I'm still looking for a solution 701.

Also, uninstall Google chrome completely (save bookmarks if you like). Download latest version from their website. Re-install.

If you still have dramas, download something like Adaware and run a scan and remove your spyware cookies and shit.

Maybe try removing your internet cache files from chrome. If still fucked, try updating java script.

Yeah skins didn't work. Obviously it is from my end, which is why I am trying things, but it isn't my computer being shitty..\

dfsdf

Edited by 701