Thoughts on mod responsibility and abuse, from a mod

frescoelmo

Gucci, Los Angeles Start Hot

Anaheim, CA

After a mildly disappointing rookie season, center and second-year forward Its Gucci entered season 77 with higher hopes and goals (literally and figuratively).  "Playing center, there are a lot of responsibilities, a lot to work on and practice on the ice.  I clearly had to play catch up in my first year.  Checking, faceoffs, puck handling, shooting, you really have to cover all of your bases in order to excel.  I'm much more comfortable now spending more time getting stronger, working on my checking and blocking shots, among other things," Gucci explained.

The center, while not a leader by any means, has been a great supporting role on a Los Angeles team that is currently first in the VHL's North American conference, sporting 24 points over its first 17 games.  With the league's second highest goal differential they have played strong complimentary hockey to date.

Gucci has excelled greatly in the early period of this season, on pace to double his season 76 point total.  Additionally, after bouncing up and down the individual leader boards, Its settled after the first month with the 3rd highest shooting percentage in the league.  "I'd like to get more hits and blocked shots, support our defense better as we are going to certainly face tougher teams later this season.  The scoring boon has been great, but I would equally appreciate being a strong two-way forward."

Talk about clickbait...

edit: I mean what a beautiful well written look into one of LA’s brightest stars

Edited by bigAL

34 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I missed the ol fresco jebaited VHL.com articles

I've been meaning to get back into writing really quality fan 590's but work has been crazy lately..  ironically I find myself on discord all the time...

I should really start a series where I actually write articles that fit with Fresco's clickbait titles but give them titles that match the content of the clickbait articles.

40 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I should really start a series where I actually write articles that fit with Fresco's clickbait titles but give them titles that match the content of the clickbait articles.

Recent list includes:

Thoughts on mod responsibility and abuse, from a mod

Claim this for 2 tpe

Issues I have with Gen Z Crybabies

Someone Let Me Be A Guest On Their Podcast

E X P A N S I O N - F R I S C O E L M O S

Favorite Discord Mutes, #20-16

Worst Discord Channels, Ranked

Scout Me and I'll give you cookies

Top 16 Teams I'd Play For Based On Culinary Experience

Members Fong Wants To Ban, Ranked