Town of Salem #19

Gustav

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

I think I should be jailing ptyrell tonight though, right? Doesn't the Guardian Angel effect wear off tonight so i could kill him in jail?

Even if I can't kill him or if there is another GA save left, I can jail to quarantine him from being a baddy, and then just kill him in jail tomorrow night

4 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Also, I am of the opinion we do have vampires

Of the opinion? If you're actually VH it wouldn't be an opinion. It would be a fact. This makes it sound like you're not a VH.

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

I think I should be jailing ptyrell tonight though, right? Doesn't the Guardian Angel effect wear off tonight so i could kill him in jail?

The Guardian Angel's protection can prevent a Jailor execution and an Arsonist ignition on their target.

3 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Yeah the effect will be gone but osens has another protect and would probably use it tonight.

Vote Ricer x3

Sixers check Doomsday imo.

The Guardian Angel's protection can prevent a Jailor execution and an Arsonist ignition on their target.

Right, but if we hang Ricer and he was GF, that means that Ptyrell is likely mafioso, so by keeping him in jail i prevent a townie death. 

I'm not sure jailing pytrell does anything for us? If he a a vampire, there are multiple so another one could bite someone anyway. If he is a member of mafia, even if he is a godfather or mafioso the other one could just kill someone? 

5 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I believe you could tonight, but having said this publicly, the GA would almost certainly use their action again. If you're aiming to do this, you'll need to get the GA to use their action again or jail Ptyrell without the GA knowing. 

Just now, omgitshim said:

Yeah the effect will be gone but osens has another protect and would probably use it tonight.

Vote Ricer x3

Sixers check Doomsday imo.

I think that I have to jail and attempt execute Ptyrell just to force osens' hand into using the other protect

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Right, but if we hang Ricer and he was GF, that means that Ptyrell is likely mafioso, so by keeping him in jail i prevent a townie death. 

good call if Ricer is GF or mafioso then jail pytrell. If not, jail someone else IMO

I'm not sure jailing pytrell does anything for us? If he a a vampire, there are multiple so another one could bite someone anyway. If he is a member of mafia, even if he is a godfather or mafioso the other one could just kill someone? 

Also only the youngest Vampire cam bite. If they get jailed/rbd there's no bite

14 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Unless they're playing this with some added complexity, Dooms seems like a consig, which is dangerous, but not a killing role.  Ricer has potential to be the bg or gf, and if he is bg... then he's a bad one

Unvote Doomsday

Vote Ricer

It doesn't matter if it's consig vs bg/gf. If gf then someone else takes a killing role. I'd rather go for someone who we're the most sure would be in the mafia

1 minute ago, osens said:

Oh god yall are boring, like I said I am your fellow investigator and ptyrell is completely safe and he is townie! how hard is it to understand it?

Lmao