Town of Salem #19

Gustav

2 minutes ago, osens said:

It's town, they are always wrong. If I wouldn't be here, they would have voted you out, even though you are pure as crystal meth.

Not good when even my GA thinks I'm evil... can you protect me tonight? That should buy enough time for Doom or Lefty to show that Iyog is not psychic. Or gives me another night to defend Barzal from an attack

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

Not good when even my GA thinks I'm evil... can you protect me tonight? That should buy enough time for Doom or Lefty to show that Iyog is not psychic. Or gives me another night to defend Barzal from an attack

looks like we are not fuck buddies anymore, that is just rude.

6 minutes ago, osens said:

you are saying I don't believe you, while I am the reason why you are not getting voted up :( 

Ahhhh i gotcha.  I must have misunderstood what you meant when you compared me to crystal meth. You meant like Walter White quality meth

Trust me, I fully recognize that you are the only reason I am not getting voted right now 🥰 

Even if the hate I'm getting is baseless.

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

Ahhhh i gotcha.  I must have misunderstood what you meant when you compared me to crystal meth. You meant like Walter White quality meth

Trust me, I fully recognize that you are the only reason I am not getting voted right now 🥰 

Even if the hate I'm getting is baseless.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

You guys are on drugs. How the F can I be godfather? 

I WAS TARGETED BY MAFIA NIGHT 1. 

can you just lynch me so I move on from this ridiculous game.

I honestly don't think your Mafia. I do think you might be Arso though just because we have a lot of TP claims. But if Flex is NK instead of Exe I'd start to trust you.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I honestly don't think your Mafia. I do think you might be Arso though just because we have a lot of TP claims. But if Flex is NK instead of Exe I'd start to trust you.

This is a start I’ll take it 😂

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Who am I protecting from now on? I’m not going on NOHBDY as I genuinely think he’s mafia

I'll let Barzal work out where he wants TP but I'd guess one of the two that are protecting us (Eagles or Adv).

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I'll let Barzal work out where he wants TP but I'd guess one of the two that are protecting us (Eagles or Adv).

I'd say for simplicity's sake let's stick with the same protection plan we've been doing. Advantage on OMG, Eagles on Barzal, Z16 transport me with someone, Nhbdy on Advantage, and then Ricer can pick to protect one of Nhbdy or Z16. Did I miss anyone? 

This is of course on the 1% chance Ricer isn't evil

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I'd say for simplicity's sake let's stick with the same protection plan we've been doing. Advantage on OMG, Eagles on Barzal, Z16 transport me with someone, Nhbdy on Advantage, and then Ricer can pick to protect one of Nhbdy or Z16. Did I miss anyone? 

well ptyrell is a bodyguard too.

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

1% ouch bro. I’ll protect Z16 

4 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

I mean, Jesus Christ, those horses don’t give a fuck about her, they can be ridden some other day

@WentzKneeFan036, was referencing the posts before yours about me getting home to talk to Alex and the dead dudes. I’ve also just finished math, perhaps that is why I sound crazy.