Town of Salem #19

Gustav

25 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I want to adjust thee original proposed protection plan for tonight in light of recent events:

@Advantage on OMG,

@N0HBDY on Barzal,

@16ztransport Nhbdy with someone,

@WentzKneeFan036 on Advantage, and then

@Ricer13 can pick to protect one of Eagles or Z16

I'm I'm somehow missing anyone, they should go on NSG88

@WentzKneeFan036

Can someone get a vote Tally?

At this point I feel like Doom is either Maf or Jester that Maf found and is hesitantly pushing tbh, so if we have enough votes on him I'd like Barzal to unvote (ideally I could too but idk if we have quite enough for that).

15 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Can someone get a vote Tally?

At this point I feel like Doom is either Maf or Jester that Maf found and is hesitantly pushing tbh, so if we have enough votes on him I'd like Barzal to unvote (ideally I could too but idk if we have quite enough for that).

I also feel Ricer I'd a neutral or maf so safe on that end (more likely neutral imo).

Yea so after further examination:

If Doom is actually investigator 100 percent jail lefty. We would know for sure he is evil with a wrong investigator result so that’s a clean kill for town.

if doom is evil i would jail one of ricer or mmflex as one of them is probably a neutral killing

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Yea so after further examination:

If Doom is actually investigator 100 percent jail lefty. We would know for sure he is evil with a wrong investigator result so that’s a clean kill for town.

if doom is evil i would jail one of ricer or mmflex as one of them is probably a neutral killing

I think if Doom is evil I'm going to execute PTyrell just to force Osens to save him