Town of Salem #19

Gustav

6 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I'm thinking hang Doomsday tonight because he is the key to a lot of information. If Doomsday is vampire, then I am more likely to believe Sixersfan. If Dooms is vampire or jester than we can be more likely to believe Lefty. Is Doomsday is something else we know that Lefty is lying. 

As for who to jail and execute, I am pretty confident Ricer and Flex are both evil

Yeah im with this right now.  We have to be aggressive here.

3 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I'm thinking hang Doomsday tonight because he is the key to a lot of information. If Doomsday is vampire, then I am more likely to believe Sixersfan. If Dooms is vampire or jester than we can be more likely to believe Lefty. Is Doomsday is something else we know that Lefty is lying. 

As for who to jail and execute, I am pretty confident Ricer and Flex are both evil

I like this plan because it lets me have the option to jail/execute ricer or ptyrell 

Unvote Ricer

Vote Doomsday

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

on wiki it says there's a special message for being killed idk about attacked

Yeah I wasn't sure if it shows up when you get healed.

Dooms might be the way to go for lynching. If he's Vamp, gives Sixers and Lefty a little credibility, if he's Jest gives Lefty some credibility, and if he's actually Invest, then we know Lefty is evil.

We could have Invest check Flex tonight or just execute him. The only NK in Exe results is WW, who would attack tonight. So if Invest checks tonight and gets those results and no one is attacked by WW, he would be legit.

Or just Execute Flex since you won't lose exes from killing an Executioner.

Honestly if we believe Transporter is legit (which still could be hypno but it feels legit rn), Ricer would not be Mafia. If Flex is the NK that would reduce the chances of Ricer being Arso.

Which Invest checked Ricer?

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

We gotta make our final decision soon so everyone who logs in gets locked and loaded with a vote and we don't keep flipping all day lol. Seems like everyone is in agreement here

Let's stick with Dooms. At minimum it's 1f1 with Lefty, and we get some insight towards Sixers (and maybe Ptyrell given that weird Defense of him).

Just now, omgitshim said:

Let's stick with Dooms. At minimum it's 1f1 with Lefty, and we get some insight towards Sixers (and maybe Ptyrell given that weird Defense of him).

I dont understand what the problem is. Nothing I've said is a lie.