Edition 200

STZ

Ball's number article is amazing.  #86 got me.  EXCEPT MY JERSEY IS/WAS 10 AS WELL!  It's right there in my username!

While I would gladly take all the credit for all of that, you can thank Green, STZ, and Mike lol. Yea 86 is hilarious so you know it wasn't me too.

While I would gladly take all the credit for all of that, you can thank Green, STZ, and Mike lol. Yea 86 is hilarious so you know it wasn't me too.

And Myself. I did edit a few of those

I've been reading the mag almost every week since I came into the league. Raymond did everything in his power to bring a unique item to the VHL and succeeded in keeping up the interest. Steezy came in and kept building on the epic Ray left. I didn't think it could possibly get any better but it did. Thank you all for your hard work. 

Higgins, it's sad to see you stepping down as a mag writer, as you are one of my favourite journalists to read. 

2 Things I miss most about the Mag (other than the presence of the Funk bros) :

- In Your Face articles by Zimmers - shit grammar but some neat content.

- A weekly featured Media Spot from the Media Spot section. I really found this one of the best ways for newer members to get involved in the mag - if their spot was good, then they had a chance to have it feature in the 'zine for some extra TPE. It's actually how I first got interested in it. 

So many good memories. Hears to so many more :drunk:

- A weekly featured Media Spot from the Media Spot section. I really found this one of the best ways for newer members to get involved in the mag - if their spot was good, then they had a chance to have it feature in the 'zine for some extra TPE. It's actually how I first got interested in it. 

Pretty good point here. I always thought they used for filler - definitely see the value there though. Might consider this, even if it is like a 590 each week (graphic or written).. hmm, might have some legs..

Congrats to everyone who's been involved in any of the 200 VHL mags. This is a staple of the community and you are all rock stars.

Now let me cheapen the moment and ask for lotto # 5-6-3.

<3