I will not write more than 300 words

Spartan

As some of you may have seen, I accidentally turned a VHL.com article into a 1k word media spot for the 2nd time in a row. It has had a costly effect on me, as I have lost 1 uncapped TPE for the month of April in both the EFL and the SBA. Therefore, I will make sure to write no more than 300 words here to ensure I can use this for an affiliate check, at the risk of writing incomplete statements and ideas. 

Mainly, I'd like to chat about the Moscow LR. I believe I had stated in a VHL.com article towards the beginning of the season that I wanted to open up the Moscow LR on Discord to more people, aka make it a bit more public. Up until that point, the LR was basically only home to players on the team and alumni. That's not a knock on the LR, as having a small LR is intimate and a great way to exclusively chat with people you may not have interacted with in the past. It's how I met and built a friendship with folks like @Telkster, @fever95, @UnkemptCL4PTP and others that I simply never crossed paths with otherwise.

However, opening it up to some outsiders/guests has had a net positive impact on the team. Folks like @Renomitsu , @Brewins15, @McWolf and @Vkobe-vhave absolutely no roots in Moscow, but are welcome visitors to the LR and foster some great discussions and interactions. While there are times that folks need to be sent to the gulag (@Wolverine), I feel like opening up the LR has been a net positive gain for the LR. It's still relatively intimate, without the general clutter and chaos of the VHL general server, but just enough chaos and unpredictability to keep it fun and lively. Fostering an active and engaging LR was something I really wanted to do in Vegas, and was lucky to be able to have one of the more active LR's during my time there. I just hope to be able to continue the trend, and for that, I'd like to keep adding friendly faces to the LR to just hang out in a chill environment. If you're interested in joining and hanging out, DM me!

I wrote more than 300 words. Fuck. 

Edited by Spartan

You’ve got a gulag? Damn Moscow is tough, DC is a peaceful nonviolent place with more Puff the Magic Dragon than big fuckin GoT dragons 

Edited by bigAL