(S79) C - Omi Aberg, TPE: 82

osens

Osens my boy, my Dynamo Riga enjoyer, my Pontus Aberg lover, join me in Yukon. We need a C and I want my boy here too for our cup run ❤️

Quote me with "#feeltherush" if you want to join us :yuk:

@osens

I don't know you that well but I hear good things and I know you make good players. Come to Houston lets get to know each other. We have a great Locker room, We have room to grow, if you beat out someone you get their spot. I can promise good time on ice and the chance to get more. We are on the hunt for the playoffs and then the cup. With you our chances get better. I understand if you want to go to an early favorite but if you want to come to Houston where you can turn a long shot into the winner wouldn't that make for a better story. 

-rjfryman

Don't listen to Juice, Ottawa is the place you want to be! We can offer you 3rd line minutes right away, of course with the potential to move up quickly. We started your first career together, let's do it again. ❤️ 

Quote me with #FEEDtheLYNX to start your VHLM career with Ottawa! :ott:

@osens

@osens

I pitched similar to Glass, and I'll pitch to you too. Come to Miami to get max mins, tons of good times, good LR presence, good atmosphere and just a fun overall experience. We're always super active, always joking, and best of all, your voice is always heard in Miami! Come join the party. 

22 hours ago, dlamb said:

Don't listen to Juice, Ottawa is the place you want to be! We can offer you 3rd line minutes right away, of course with the potential to move up quickly. We started your first career together, let's do it again. ❤️ 

Quote me with #FEEDtheLYNX to start your VHLM career with Ottawa! :ott:

@osens

FEEL THE RHYTHM FEEL THE RHYME GET ON UP ITS BOBSLED TIME!

#FEEDtheLYNX!