stamen

solas

Review: I like this graphic, definitely unique and strays off from the usual style others use. I like the hippie type theme you got with the rainbow colours alongside that font you used. It all goes togetehr really well. I REALLY like the  smaller front going down the left and right sides, it's a nice little touch and I think it adds alot. I always say people should try to add in a little more to help fill out a graphic and I think this is a perfect example of that. Great job! 8.5/10

Review:

Really strong work. I like the gradient border and how you used it as a theme to frame the text as well. I like how you intertwined the text and the render giving this a cool focal point. I was definitely staring at that a lot to figure out which was the top layer. I think overall this is a nice piece even tho the overused smiling jeff carter render was used. I think the bg was cool, and would have been a cool idea to use a wave effect on parts of the render to try and bring that into the theme of the whole sig. Great work! 9/10

One of my favorite graphics ive seen in my time here, first off the gray colour with the waves in the background along with the rainbow outlines makes it that much better.  i also really like the text on the side along with the render's stick being behind the rainbow outlines (small detail but i love it), the text close to the middle is another thing i like too especially with the "odd" formed letters.  Very well done 10/10

I love this, super unique to what I’ve seen from other graphics. I don’t know how a black and white graphic pops so much with the few other colours but it does. Great job! 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Pretty colours. Like the matching borders around the text and entire sig as people have mentioned above. Also moving the renders face to the focal but leaving the stick behind the text but above the border was the perfect choice. Everything flows and looks nice from the colour contrast to minimal effects. 9.5/10