Things to do in Montreal?

Shame ur too young night life there is the bomb i dont live too far from it. There is the biodome which is alot of fun too. Bell Center is crazy(though i find european arenas espcially between rivals can get crazy). Unfortunately its not hockey season

I'm pretty sure Montreal is awesome, everyone here is on crack.  Although I've only been there a couple days, and I was 16. :(

But yeah, apparently the night life is a Montreal highlight.  I can't remember what we did when we went there though.  Toured places, no doubt.  Went to the Douche Tard.   It's a really beautiful city.

too many lames itt

Montreal is the 3rd best city in NA after LA and NYC, keep in mind I've only been to Montreal, but the night life there is too unreal. It sucks you're 17, but if you have an older brother use his Id and go to super sexe or chez paris or something or Wandas I heard is good.

I'm pretty sure Montreal is awesome, everyone here is on crack.  Although I've only been there a couple days, and I was 16. :(

But yeah, apparently the night life is a Montreal highlight.  I can't remember what we did when we went there though.  Toured places, no doubt.  Went to the Douche Tard.   It's a really beautiful city.

It is awesome; the scenery, clubs/bars, general nightlife and food are amazing. The people though are where it goes south haha

I live in Montreal and I don't even know what you could go see. Maybe La Ronde (Six Flags Theme Park), Old Montreal (there's a bunch of shit there)

too many lames itt

Montreal is the 3rd best city in NA after LA and NYC, keep in mind I've only been to Montreal, but the night life there is too unreal. It sucks you're 17, but if you have an older brother use his Id and go to super sexe or chez paris or something or Wandas I heard is good.

Lol I will be willing to bet quite a chunk of change Chicago > Montreal for most people. Boston is my favorite city, but that's simply preference.. I'm sure some would prefer Montreal over Boston.

Lol I will be willing to bet quite a chunk of change Chicago > Montreal for most people. Boston is my favorite city, but that's simply preference.. I'm sure some would prefer Montreal over Boston.

yea chicago seems dope too, montreal probably has better titty bars tho. And by probably i mean 100 percent sure, mtl has the best strip joints in na after MAYBE vegas. 

Boston seems alright, not really my cup of tea tho, would much rather go to nyc if I had to go to a north east city.