TOR/HSK; S78

Rayzor_7

Big move, not sure if we ever played together @Peace
Welcome aboard for hopefully a nice final run for Killinger.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Enorama said:

How does the portal even let that happen 🤔

They didn't do it in the portal because Killinger retired so you couldn't put him in a portal trade.

Of course they could have made the rest of the trade and asked to add Killinger which would have been a lot easier but hey ho

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

They didn't do it in the portal because Killinger retired so you couldn't put him in a portal trade.

Of course they could have made the rest of the trade and asked to add Killinger which would have been a lot easier but hey ho

Ye that's how I've done it before

Didn't even realize Rayz manually posted the thread

13 minutes ago, Victor said:

Funny thing is I asked the the blue team what to do, and was told to do this, so please continue to explain how I should do it different. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Funny thing is I asked the the blue team what to do, and was told to do this, so please continue to explain how I should do it different. 

Of course the blue team haven't manually put a trade through the portal in their lives so

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Of course the blue team haven't manually put a trade through the portal in their lives so

So, hopefully no next time, just put the trade through on the portal and just tell the blue team to add in the player that cannot be traded?

• Admin
Just now, Smarch said:

So, hopefully no next time, just put the trade through on the portal and just tell the blue team to add in the player that cannot be traded?

yes hopefully this is fixed by next time but yes please

Also are we good with S80 4th instead of S79? Will just need both sides to accept.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

yes hopefully this is fixed by next time but yes please

Also are we good with S80 4th instead of S79? Will just need both sides to accept.

Im just asking Rayz, but I am good. 

Thank you for responding to me, I legit was curious what I should have done differently 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Smarch said:

Im just asking Rayz, but I am good. 

Thank you for responding to me, I legit was curious what I should have done differently 

No worries we've been on the internet long enough to not get offended by this I'm sure. :cheers: