The VHL User I-Spy-With-My-Little-Eye Challenge

Ledge

Hey all, I've been hinting at this in the discord for the past 5 mins or so, and here it is. 

Rules:

In the below spoiler, I will provide the names of 5 VHL users which you must find in the puzzle and take a screenshot of each of them separately, then put all five screenshots in a post of your own in this thread and the fastest post wins an article written by me about their player in the coming weeks.

Here are the 5 names:

Spoiler

JardyB10

LilHCorny

Kylrad

GreenGato

Ledge and Dairy 

Here is the puzzle:

Good luck! 

5 minutes ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

should i be offended by how small my name is

Unfortunately after lengthy trial and error I figured out that long names are either really big or really small

45 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

Question, how did you come up with all the usernames? Is it just users with active players?

Actually I used a bunch of stuff

First, I went through all the VHL staff through the discord member list

Then I did all the GMs and AGMs

Then I did all the active Riga players (because bias lol)

Then I looked at the form answers for fantasy zone because that was one of my open tabs and recorded all the users who submitted that

Finally I went to the stats leaderboard on the forums and used all those players' usernames

So definitely not an exact formula, but it was fun and I'm gonna do it again maybe next week, in a different format probably

7 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Actually I used a bunch of stuff

First, I went through all the VHL staff through the discord member list

Then I did all the GMs and AGMs

Then I did all the active Riga players (because bias lol)

Then I looked at the form answers for fantasy zone because that was one of my open tabs and recorded all the users who submitted that

Finally I went to the stats leaderboard on the forums and used all those players' usernames

So definitely not an exact formula, but it was fun and I'm gonna do it again maybe next week, in a different format probably

Ah this is what I was trying to ask at recess yesterday before I got pulled away, I figured you had some algorithm to scrape all the data automatically. Manually typing names in is fun too, it’s a nice little trip down  memory lane x200. I’m jealous of all the 2-4 letter name for getting a giant font. Ironic, I’d be bigger if I was just AL and not bigAL. 

30 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Ah this is what I was trying to ask at recess yesterday before I got pulled away, I figured you had some algorithm to scrape all the data automatically. Manually typing names in is fun too, it’s a nice little trip down  memory lane x200. I’m jealous of all the 2-4 letter name for getting a giant font. Ironic, I’d be bigger if I was just AL and not bigAL. 

recess?

4 minutes ago, bigAL said:

The asylum lets me out for fifteen minutes of fresh air each day as long as I promise not to take the straitjacket off

wait does ledge go to your school?

why are quik and beketov and josh on there twice

this is like my fourth edit i'm done adding names to the list

Edited by fishy

2 hours ago, fishy said:

He's obviously trying to suck up to the admins. LIKE ALL GOOD PEASANTS SHOULD.

On 6/16/2021 at 7:35 AM, bigAL said:

<--- 10 letter and one additional character username that got a giant font nonetheless

13 hours ago, fishy said:

idk that's how the site worked, the names I put first on the list (commishes, mods, GMs, etc) appeared bigger and more often

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

<--- 10 letter and one additional character username that got a giant font nonetheless

38 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

idk that's how the site worked, the names I put first on the list (commishes, mods, GMs, etc) appeared bigger and more often

The algorithm knows we’re all equal, some are just more equal than others