Minion's Presents #1 VHL top ten in the upcoming draft

Minion’s presents 

Minion’s top 10 prospects to watch out for in the upcoming draft

Jonathan Ori @ROOKIE745

Jonathan Ori is a part of both the VHLM and VHL draft this upcoming offseason. In his first season with The Minnesota Storm he (as the time of writing this) had four goals thirty four assists for thirty eight points. Ori is a player to watch as that's really good for a first year player

Miroslav Tsarov @PadStack

64a3QxyoEgsGLXs0GJcIT5qVbiVytpy8Hvc6ffXfueNmH97Z1iw7qmveCqchBL2zV8_MEJ3jpu3CmK8PMOBSsn7TEDfHNvqX5wrlJwvKNZ2DXHXkdn5CnX8EPizGr_GWzF9B6s1K

Miroslav Tsarov played four games for Houston in season 77 and had one goal before being drafted to 21st in the VHLM draft last offseason. With my cup favourite 21st he so far has 21 goals and 34 assists for 55 points in 69 games. Not only do I think he is a player to watch next season, I think he is a player to watch in the VHLM playoffs as well.

Poopy peepants @JardyB10

uYzP6nDBfc5d-PFpsTlvV91QmqJkNKktYjWtSC42obqLaZdZgnQeG0v1SsqML-Vl0Rxbv4nJQ_d_WWbh0MSicnDZ85dHYJPexXbqkMQ0DD-SV5Z2xMkaPGou8MpFbgEJkLzlRwWL

Poopy peepants (yes that is his real name) had played 4 games with Houston in season 77 and had 1 assist in four games for one point. This season he has 5 goals 36 assists for 41 points in 68 games, This season he plays for miami. He is almost ready to make the jump to the VHL and I think will be a Solid pick up for one of the teams that need a defensive blue line player.

Jerome Reinhart @mexicanCow123

pACsfpOgwflMkBfx9IIbTnjBoUWoIJuZbFx-k6wtTEAOCy0gvr6ZcNN4lXZHP3ytFWqovmpKRrIQsSiA9tFtmuc4Nu608LmW_Biz0Ac6oAMM84TZMrrrsHBWYuadCDyvU67CW3xG

Jerome Reinhart is the first of two Reinharts on my list. This season is his VHLM rookie season and so far with yukon he has 39 goals and 43 assists for 82 points in 67 games. Of course he has playoffs upcoming so the question is does he keep this up in playoffs. If he keep playing this strong I might move him up.

Em Em Flex @oilmandan

Em Em flex is the first goaltender on the list. So far his numbers are not the best with a 0.858 SV% and a goal against average of 4.54. However I see this goalie having a great time next year when Miami is stronger this year was his learning year. With a record of 12 wins 54 loses and 2 Ot loses. Not bad for a rookie goalie at all I'm telling you this kid is going places.

Top five time

Jakub Brozik @Wolverine

2dSEnyliB1-dmZaknlesboEom7v2P1T29vAiLZhmAVRE7y4DpXgt9WJINMaSeKlZ5WP5SfMIXYtVlEA99jY9iONUPPBM3hsApjDcARoaVnuS7rGSApjf2JFB-I93BhsAwB6Y4iD2

I know that placing Jakub Brozik so high is weird because he is on a bad team with a great center playing with him. However Jakub has played great and if I would say just as good as Minion which is why I have him so high. With 17 goals and 62 assist for 79 points. He is a member of the hounds and has a lot of skill, he is a big time player to watch.

Taylor Mourning @scoop

61-vlsHTRSEd-1yQdqhq13f6aXe0LMrBky1814N1LLWs7Rb2_TpsxThYnZin5uaE9RZSwlHKVM6sqrki7KfZfdGaNLCFYquA5HFW5m1iLqFf-d3YgTb5EQnSbMaWsmV3LI0ID2DU

I have taylor Mourning so high not because he has awesome stats but because he has promise, last season he had no points in two games but would change that this season with 24 goals and 24 assists for 48 points. He look really good when he is playing so I put him really high on the list.

Baby bob @baby Boomer

Baby bob has played in 69 games this year and has 29 goals and 43 assist this year for 72 points whitch is okay number the real reason I have him so high is he plays great on the ice and goes out their a get shots. He get alot of puck to net per game and get alot of rebounds he has been a huge part of Minion’s and Broziks points(really he this hight becuase I love his name and think he need to be drafted high)

Two left and their both from yukon

Papa Emeritus @Beketov

elRw9TG_D4GnmcazbaDPkjm8DMBWGAeiPJ3-YtpxBoHHXv8qtYdFvThpZBnxefURHf2_K7fLGCiNdAVyuPs9aj6CHZOEuBJfRcxUZ38rXsOILrz6ZZqOgpIl_oDW3f54O9gEuHy5

Papa Emeritus played for Saskatchewan in the first year for his career and had 1 win and 1 loses with a 0.915 SV% 1.99 GAA amazing numbers for a rookie goalie but with only 4 games played it was too early to judge. Until this year, this year Papa played for the kingdom know as Yukon where he had 52 wins 8 loses 4 OT loses 0.893 SV 2.87 GAA those are crazy numbers for a goaltender in his first full season. Papa is without the question the best goaltender in the draft.

And then their was one

Spoiler

Tyler Reinhart @Zetterberg

7GTeddtlmx9W9DJ5mpbJIGG4yp7oEhyfGhH92sRgPscuE92QqTBHLO_fiIlm-EKEL17WdKfkEYd3SIw63TNHifcqVrM6wHOADTs3wWSZbjukDWTr-D8zubw23XJsEXOBYwp4svPY

Okay who’s really surprised I have him this high on the list the, he is the better of the two Reinhart bothers. He is a heavy favorite to go high in this draft. I mean look at his stats 61 goals and 64 assist for 125 points this season is crazy (P.S the season not done yet). If he doesn't go in the top two I will hit my head off two walls. Watch out for Yukon in the playoffs they want the cup and they have the team to do it. And as for Tyler Reinhart good luck in the VHL next year dude. Keep the league warm for me.

Edited by Minion

• Commissioner

Those tags, Oof.

Also I’m assuming this doesn’t remotely take team need into account and is just based on the players? I’ll be stunned if I actually go top 3 purely from positional need (which is totally fine).

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Those tags, Oof.

Also I’m assuming this doesn’t remotely take team need into account and is just based on the players? I’ll be stunned if I actually go top 3 purely from positional need (which is totally fine).

I did base it off the players not that the tags worked I do wish more people would look at it so I could have better feedback but whatever

• Commissioner
39 minutes ago, Minion said:

I did base it off the players not that the tags worked I do wish more people would look at it so I could have better feedback but whatever

I can fix that!

Mentioned in the Article:

@ROOKIE745 @PadStack @JardyB10  @MexicanCow123 @oilmandan @Wolverine @scoop @Baby Boomer @Zetterberg

Review:

Great job Minion! I liked reading your take on some of the projected top picks! I'm already looking forward to reading your VHLM one. I could see something like an ongoing series called Minion's Top 10 that I think a lot of people would like. For your tags you have to type them in individually as opposed to copying and pasting from a word doc (I'm guessing that's what you did). All in all it was a great read and I look forward to reading your future media spots! 9/10

11 hours ago, Minion said:

Papa Emeritus played for Saskatchewan

It is Saskatoon actually, but that aside; 

I have one criticism with how your article was presented, which is that the text is all bold, and it tends to be easier to read if you only bold the important stuff. (ex. headings). I liked how you included the graphics for each player from their sig, that was a nice touch. It was a good way to give some visual representation to the article without making too much extra work for yourself. 8/10 article.