VHLE Logo Concepts

Now that we officially have our 6 founding VHLE teams I'd like to put in my suggestions for what logo's we should use.

Starting with the
Berlin steel:
bGaFqzj.png

Yup I'm bringing this design back, I got a lot of support of it and it still fits the team name. I decided to go with orange black and gray because that seems to be the consensus pick for berlin. The VHL has only one other orange team making it an easy decision to add another.

Cologne Express:

gSkADFE.png

Massive shout out to @KaleebtheMighty for letting me piggyback off his original design . I loved the direction he went in but felt it strayed a little too far from the original. Therefore I combined the two which I think produced an amazing logo that cleans up the original.

Paris Revolution:

lFhgArB.png

Red, White, and Blue to represent the french tri-colour. This logo represents the French Revolution by depicting a era appropriate French soldier. Not much more to say about this one I hope you like it 🙂

i4zxZ4F.png

Now we get to the more boring logo's, not because they are bad but because you've already seen them a million times. Why? because I'm advocating for them not to change (kinda). This one I wouldn't be necessarily against change but I think the original was very well designed and iconic. The only addition is changing the red to blue to better represent stockholm. I could get into it further but instead i'll throw it over to @dlamb who made an excellent post on the reasons why here (dlamb's post

Vasteras Iron Eagles:

gWH8wds.png

Yup another original design. But why change it? It's iconic anyone who's been around for a while and is involved in the league recognizes it. I just feel that a change to the logo isn't needed when it's got a solid design. I have seen some re-designs but even though they look super well made they just feel like a knock off of the original.

Bratislava Watchmen:

WLfSb10.png

You get the point. I love this logo it's so well made and a shame it was ever cast aside. This is a perfect example of the saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it". Personally I think it would be a disservice to replace this iconic logo and more then any other team will be vouching for it to stay.

I feel a mix of 3 new and 3 original logos fit the theme of the VHLE pretty well. Bringing back teams was partly meant for nostalgia so I believe that including nostalgic logos is a must have. That's also why the cologne logo closely represents it's original. Let me know what you think.

yBaGGZL.jpg

Love Berlin, Vasteras, and the updated Cologne logos but not feeling the rest… I think the watchmen logo could be simplified / more minimal without the bulky text. Also the Vikings logo is a disaster imo that design should just take a whole new direction.  As for Paris’, idk if it’s the hat, the face or the face shadow but something seems off, and maybe a blue closer to Frances flag would fit better.  Anyways, just my initial 2 cents.