- iPL

- Jamie

- Moholt

- Jackim

- IR

- James

- Bushito

Edited by boubabi

but if my being in makes the number of people difficult to work with (I don't know how this Graphics Ranks thing works), then I'm outer than Pluto, in terms of both its location among the planets when it was one and its being kicked out of the 'being a planet' club.

• Commissioner

I'll be in. Hopefully I don't end up against Kora in round 2 again haha.

To account for stuff like that I propose a different system. Ranks aren't really accurate if someone randoms up easy opponents the entire time.

So, why don't we just put every sig in a given week up in a poll and eliminate like 2 people at a time. So, if we have 16 sigs we put all of them into a poll and say vote for the top 14. Next round we vote for the top 12, etc. New sig every time obviously. That way someone can't ride a wave of easy opponents.

Maybe I'm just bitter for getting placed against Koradek, I don't know. It seems like a better system than placing people against each other though. If the point is to rank GFX makers they should be ranked against everyone at the same time.

I'll be in. Hopefully I don't end up against Kora in round 2 again haha.

To account for stuff like that I propose a different system. Ranks aren't really accurate if someone randoms up easy opponents the entire time.

So, why don't we just put every sig in a given week up in a poll and eliminate like 2 people at a time. So, if we have 16 sigs we put all of them into a poll and say vote for the top 14. Next round we vote for the top 12, etc. New sig every time obviously. That way someone can't ride a wave of easy opponents.

Maybe I'm just bitter for getting placed against Koradek, I don't know. It seems like a better system than placing people against each other though. If the point is to rank GFX makers they should be ranked against everyone at the same time.

That type of poll would work better if it were "vote for the worst two." Obviously, the poll could be set up that way, but it'd be strange.

Could be double elimination instead.

If someone has ideas to how to make this original, just write it down bellow .

Here's my ideas :

A tree like in tennis. We vote the top 4 and we place them in their group. (1&4) (2&3). So if we manage to be 16, we could start with the 1/8th final, etc. Each round, each ''battle'' pick randomly a restriction. More difficult restrictions every round. When everybody is done, we put a poll where member can grade and decide which one won. We can grade like : /3 for the overall look and /2 for the restriction application. Final could be an insane live battle n*gga shit. 

I know it's not really clear but in my head, it's a good idea ^^

*Plus : we could do something like everyone who looses is battle, battle against each other to have the available spot remaining. 

But not so sure how it could work tho

PS 2 : Every sigs made during this tourney could be used in a big PSD pack for the league.

Edited by boubabi